Recover//11

Evans POV

I was still mad at Jacob but not as mad as I was before. We were going to hangout today. I was looking forward to it but it was nothing big, I guess were hanging out as friends. The thing is I know I have feelings for him. Maybe it's just a faze. I just met him, just like he said he didn't believe it was possible to fall for someone in two days. He was right. It's completely wrong. Maybe I should cancel but then how do I learn to forgive. Well im not necessarily forgiving him. Ill just invite Mahogany Matt and Taylor. Ill text Jacob. I didn't really want to be alone with him during all of this and it would be kind of awkward for me since what happened and the sad thing is it's not even my third day at school. That's the sick part. I decided to text Jacob that I'm inviting them.

Me- Jacob Im going to invite Mahogany, Taylor, and Matt is that ok?

Jacob- Sure can I invite some people too?

Me-sure i guess

Jacob- K thanks see you in a few.

I guess I was a bit exited for this.

~7:00~

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Matt and Taylor.

"Stop looking s'cute all the time!" Matthew whined.

"Im not. and keep it down my sister doesnt know you guys are here." They opened their mouths to scream but i gave them the "If you do anything stupid i will cut off your testical" look. They laughed and walked in.

"So where are we going your room?" Taylor asked.

"No the movie room"

"Damn don't have to be so sarcastic" Taylor said widening his eyes.

"I'm not go upstairs and you'll see it." they both looked at each other and raced each other upstairs. I laughed and went into my room. I looked at what I was wearing. A black tank top with a vague cardigan, and Mickey Mouse sweatpants. I put my hair in a slinky bun and went into my kitchen. Earlier I went and brought something's. I especially got popcorn. I set it in the microwave and waited for more people to come. Harry went on vacation and took the girls with him. I heard another knock on the door and I went up to it. It was Mahogany, Jacob, a boy and a girl I didn't know. Jacob walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I smilied and so did Mahogany. The boy and girl looked at me disgusted. Why the fuck are they even here.

"Mahogany who are they?" I whispered to Mahogany as we walked up the stairs.

"They are close friends to Jacob. They are dating and they are so disrespectful I begged Jacob not to bring them but he said you needed to meet new people" she rolled her eyes. I sighed in annoyance. Before going upstairs I took the popcorn out the microwave.

"Ok here we are" I saw the boy and the girl laughing and pointing me.

"Wow. This is all your place?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah my sister and Louis are next door but it's all one house, Harry and the girls are out on vacation." I replied while searching for a movie and placing the popcorn down.

"Show off" the girl said.

"She's a slut" they laughed.

"Chris and Linda shut the fuck up!" Matthew yelled at them. They lifted their hands in serender. I choose the Grudge and sat In between Matt and Jacob. I grabbed one big blanket for the five of us and one small one for Chris and Linda. They snatched it away and put it over them.

-3o minutes into the movie-

"I know she's so ugly and conceited just because she's related to Harry." Linda said.

"Babe have you not seen how she acts she is so fake" they laughed. I began to cry. That's when Matthew and Jacob looked at each other then at me.

"Babe don't listen to them please" Jacob asked. Matthew kissed my cheek and smiled.

"SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT!" They chanted. I got up and raced down stairs. I went into my room and grabbed my penny board. I ran out side and went onto my penny board. I was going really fast and didn't see the car coming. Boom. I was out like a light.

___________________________________________________

OMG this was the chapter I've been waiting to publish.💞👌 I, sorry if it's a little too much and it's barley her third day but this could all happen so yeah. I hope you like it. There is a story related to them knew that I'm not publishing until further into the story.😩 I love you guys so much and I'm so close to 1k thank you😭😭😭💟👏 bye bootyfuls💋