Recovery-15 Part 1

Jacobs POV

Matthew was right I was being selfish. When he ran up to Tay and Evan I ran away. I had no idea where I was going to go, but I'm sure it's not home. Everything is coming at me too quickly. First Evan hates me, she decides to give me a second chance and I fucked it up by bringing Chris and Linda. When Matt said that I brought them so I could be the hero of the day I did plan that. Mahogany said that they were never going to change and I should of listened. This is all my fault and I don't know if I could forgive myself. Thing is she could of just cried in her room. Why did she run away. I was running when I hit something. It was a tree. I was already in the woods and I had no idea. I kept running until I reached a spot with no trees. I was lost. I used to get lost in Evans eyes while she talked but she doesn't remember me so what's the point.

Jacob common go back!

No! Everyone thinks im selfish!

Nobody thinks that just be a man and go back!

Well I guess I'm not a man!

Yes you are now go back and fix the problems!

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No! Ha got the last word. Oh my gosh I'm arguing with myself. I'm going to die all alone in the woods without food, without internet, without WiFi, without someone, I'm gunna die unhappy. I just laid down on the ground.

Taylor's POV

Matthew told me about the fight he had with Jacob and well Matt was right. Jacob thinks that just because he has feelings for Evan and she had feelings for him makes him more special! Wait talking about Jacob we haven't seen him for over 3 hours.

"Uh Matt where's Jacob?" he shrugged.

"I don't know he will probably come tomorrow for school. If he doesn't well...lets just wait until tomorrow" I nodded and sat besides Evan again. I

hugged her and rested my chin on her head. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Can I go to Matt?" I nodded and she got up. She sat besides him and rested her head on his shoulder. I don't know if Matt will make it as her boyfriend. He hugged her back and laid down. Now they were cuddling. I knew she felt something was wrong also cuz she told me. I looked at Matt and he looked worried. I rolled my eyes and laid down. Oh yea forgot to tell you we are at our apartment. Matt and I share a room. There's an empty one incase of somebody coming or if one of us has a girl over if you know what I mean *Wink Wink*

"Matt?"

"Yes princess?"

"Do you think I will get my memory back?" We both stayed silent that's until Matt broke it.

"I-I don't know Eva. Lets just hope for the best" he smiled kissing the top of her head. I smiled and fell asleep.

*Next Day (Already at school)*

We searched around and no sign of Jacob.

"Where could he be?"

"Remember we have to go back to the apartment because Evan can't come back to school yet."

"Let's just go now" I nodded to Matthew. I texted the rest of the boys in our group chat about Jacob.

Taylor-Guys Jacobs missing we have to search for him

I got about 7-8 new messages.

Mahogany-I'll be there let me skip Math

Nash-shit I'll skip Science

Cameron-I'll skip science too

Aaron-are you fucking serious! I'm on my way!

Jack G-Crap I'm in the bathroom pissing I'll be there in 10

Jack j-Dudes I'm already in chemistry. I'll just walk out be there in 5

Evan-It's cuz of me isn't it Wait are you guys coming here or do I meet y'all

Matthew-we are going back to the house don't go anywhere babe ok?

Once we reached the house the only person missing was Jack G. That's when he came running in the living room.

"I'm here!"

"Bout time you made it!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down Taylor. I told you I'll be here in 10 minutes." I sighed and looked back to Matthew.

"We have to search for Jacob everywhere. Jacob doesn't stop running until he gets lost so he's lost and I think we need groups."

Everyone nodded.

"Ok Nash,Cameron,Evan,Taylor, and Dillion. Where's Dillion?"

"I'm on FaceTime I'm outside I'm driving remember"

"Oh yea. Anyways that's my group."

"Who's the captain of this group?" Jack G asked.

"I don't know. Anyways spread out now!"

*4hours later*

We went to the park and nothing. We searched the Mall. We went to Starbucks. We went to the boy gym locker at school and nothing. We decided to meet each other at Starbucks. When everyone was here we got our drinks and sat outside.

"Ok we need to continue this search party tomorrow after school. The teachers probably are going to suspect things since we are all gone. ok"

"Matt can I sleepover again?"

"Sure Eva" he smiled. We all went back to our places and rested.

"Let's go to sleep tomorrow is gunna be a long day" I announced. I turned off the lights and Matt and Evan were already in bed. God I hope we find Jacob.

___________________

Hi so hope you guys like this chapter💕 And yea. MKAYBYE loves❤️

___________________