Recovery// 7

We finally arrived to Jacobs house well near it. It was a big white gate leading to the beach. It opened and we entered. It was beautiful. You could hear the music, you could see the lights it was marvelous. Matt grabbed me by the arm and so did Taylor.

"What?" I was kind of nervous.

"Your dress!"

"Oh my gawd did it lift?!"

"No no! It's to sexy!" I blushed and punched Taylor gently.

"Why does that matter?" I giggled.

"Guys may slap your ass. If I say so myself you have a big one."

"Shut up Matt!"
I'm still talking American.

"Sorry someone had to say it"

"Whatever lets just go."

"Your holding my hand though" Matthew is stupid no one will do that or so I hope.

"Then your holding mines to. My little sister is not getting hit on today."

"You mean our sister"

"Same thing"

"Give me your arms." They did as I said and we walked in. Everyone whistled and looked at my arse. I was a bit embarrassed. I then saw Mahogany and Aaron running towards us.

"OMG Evan you look hot! No homo" I laughed.

"You do to babe"

"Why are you talking like that?!" she yelled over the music.

"Matthew and Taylor wanted me to talk like this."

"Well your really fucking good at it!" I giggled.

"Evan you look fucking sexy!" Aaron said looking at me up and down.

"Thank you! You look good to!" I laughed.

"Thanks babe, Do you want to go to Jacob?" I nodded. Aaron grabbed me by the hand and took me to Jacob. He had a red cup in his hand.

"Hi Jacob!" I was afraid of this. My moms other husband Robin was a pain. He would drink and abuse Harry, and me . Gemma was his favorite. She got everything. We didnt hate her because we knew she didnt try to be his favorite.

"What do you want Evan!?"

"I wanted to talk i guess." I said looking at my feet.

"Listen sweetie I know your new to America but dont try to please me by speaking english ok!" Jacob kept on saying while getting up until he got to my face. A girl came up to Jacob and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Now scat you fucking slut!" I went to him and kicked him right in the balls.

(Side note: I love Jacob but im not a Jacob girl im a Magcon girl that has a thing for Matthew but im not a Matthew girl either : Side note ended)

He dropped to the floor in pain as tears strolled down my face. I ran away and both Taylor and Matthew plus Mahogany ran after me.

"Oh my gawd what happened!? Did a guy slap your ass to hard!?"

"No Taylor no one slapped my arse! Jacob was just being a complete dick!" They all looked at eachother. I sat on the ground crying into my hands.

"We arent surprised that's Jacob. What exactly did he say?"

"I forgot to stop talking american and i cant stop anymore thank you Matthew and Taylor im stuck like this. Then he said he knows im new to america and that i shouldnt try tp please him by speaking american. Then we were literally 3 inches away. A girl then came and hugged his sides. He said "Scat you slut" Then I just kicked him in the balls." I said while going behind a bush.

"Evan dont go there."

"Im not leaving im changing." I got my pj's out my bookbag and changed quickly. I came out of the bush and sat down again.

"You know this is all because he is drunk? Right?"

"No he isnt drunk. I know what drunk looks like. He was completeley fine. His eyes werent even red. His breath still smelt like mint and he wasnt tumbling over anything. It was the party that made him act like this. I hate people who do that!"

"Sweetie I know what you mean. That's why i broke up with him without hesitation."

*Mahogany's flashback being told by Mahogany*

"It was last year and it was the same beginning school party. When Marsey meant 4 months of being their she meant summer school. We have the longest summer schools so yea. Anyways I came in with Aaron because he's my brother. I have been dating Jacob from the year before so we dated for a while. I came up to him and he wasnt drunk. I know when he's drunk and he wasnt. So i went up to him and he saw a guy and a girl coming i suppose. He grabed his drink and spilled it over me. I got up and said as the following

(Side note: I will not be using these " for this part because its Mahogany's story : end of side note)

What the hell Jacob

Sorry not sorry! Get the hell out my fucking house we are over!

I ran home crying and cried for days. I couldnt hear about him without wanting to punch someone. I did as so with Marsey. We were best friends thats until she mentioned his name. She wasn't a real friend so she did that on purpouse and i punched her right in the face. Then she went to steal Jacob. She did as planned and we got over eachother now we are just friend. Nothing more nothing less right smack in the middle with glue. Thats what happened"

*End of Mahogany's flash back*

"What a jerk!" I still had tears but they were dried up.

"Evan can I sleep over your house? My parents are out and Aaron's staying here with Jacob"

"Yea sure. We have to go quick though my Sister knows I sneaked out so if we get there faster she won't give me a lecture."

"Uh Eva want us to take you or nah?" Matthew is so stupid yet I love him. Not as a kissy kissy thing more as a brother.

"Yes please."

-At the back of the house-

"Thank you Matt. Thank you Tay" I kissed their cheeks and left with Mahogany. We walked in from the back and straight to my room.

"You guys live with other people?"

"No that other part is my Brother and sisters plus my sisters husband and two little girls house. This is my place. I call it 'THE CAVE'" I laughed.

"What do you call their place?"

"I call it 'The place' Lox go change in my bathroom I'm going to introduce you to them."

_________________

Change of plans the dramatic part might occur in one or two more chapters😂💕 Ilysfm babes😘