Recovery// 9

"Evan wake up!" Mahogany screamed in my ear. I moaned in frustration.

"Im up god damn!" I realized I was still talking normally.

"Evan why are you still talking like that?!"

"Lox this is bad its really bad! My brother and sister plus Louis are going to think im changing people at school are going to think im being fake holy crap! What do i do?! I got it...Slap me!" Mahogany widened her eyes.

"Im not gunna slap you!"

"Stop being a sissy its happened before just do it!" She closed her eyes and she was about a milimeter away.

"What?"

"Where do I slap you?"

"My face dummy" She did as so and it hurt alot.

"Speak?!"

"Uh im Inlove with chicken. Ugh its back im so glad." I finally got my regular voice back.

"Oh goody now lets get ready or we'll be late for school." I rushed to the bathroom and showered. Once i got out i ran to my closet.

"Eva I took a shower upstairs ok" I nodded my head and looked in my closet. Today i decided to look more feminine. I grabbed a black skater skirt and a white tight crop top that showed a little over my belly button but was going to be covered by the skirt. I then grabbed my white vans and walked back into the bathroom. I put everything on and aplied some eyelinear. Then vasline on my lips and vasline on my eyes to curl it with the eyelash curler. I walked out and Mahogany whistled. 

"damn girl you look fine!" I giggled and twirled.

"You do to babe that dress is on point" She laughed and bowed. She was wearing a dress with tiny little straps and black flats.I grabbed my northface bookbag and walked out my room. We headed  to Harry's emptied room. It was now filled with boxes but emptied boxes and old stuff. Mahogany and I walked into the kitchen Gemma was there making pancakes.

"Hey everyone"

"Hey Evan Hey Mahogany" Harry replied. She took a deep breath.

"Hey everyone" She giggled. 

"Evan your gunna need to start using your kitchen thats why we bought this house so you can feel what indenpendence feels like but you keep coming here"

"Fine just give me a pancake and two for Lox" I laughed.

"Damn girl what is you wearing yo!?" Gemma announced to me.

"Shut up Gems im trying it on and I love it!"  After me and Mahogany finished eating we went to school. On our way there Matthew and Taylor picked us up. I found out they lived in an aparment together. I waked into the school with Mahogany, Matt, and Tay. We met up with Aaron, and the Jacks. Jacob came but we all ignored him.

"Why are you guys ignoring me?" I rolled my eyes and walked in. We sat in the same seats as yesterday.

"Hey Eva"

"Im sorry im not supossed to talk during class" I replied. I then began talking to Matt. Tayalor texted the Jacks about everything Jacob did.

-AFTER CLASS-

"Evan please talk to me"

"Why maybe someone will see you with me"

"If its about the party i didnt mean it."

"Save it Jacob i thought you were different. I sneeked out my house for you. I could of just stayed home in my pajamas watching netflix."

"Eva please listen I like you."

"No you dont you barley know me."

"I dont care i feel like i do"

"But you dont just leave me alone Jacob" I walked away with pointless tears in my eyes. Why? I dont even care.

____________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter because i did. Hehe kk bye bootyfuls