Chapter Twelve- The Red Dragon

The 12th chapter ....three more to go.
Excited.
😍😍
**********************

@The Red Dragon’ Crest #morning

Yu Long slowly opened his eyes and tried to sit up when his head started throbbing as if someone was hammering a nail on the both sides. He held onto his forehead and tries to apply pressure the place it ached the most. But it was of no good.

“Looks like you have woke up,Mister WaYi. I will arrange a robe to change into, how about you take a hot bath to relax and ease off that pain. And please drink this, it will help you lessen that headache.”

Yu Long nodded in agreement as he swallowed down the bowl full of strongly smelling potion. The taste was bad as always. But it was definitely very effective. He could feel the pain reduce drastically. He slowly gets up from the bed.

“Where is the bath?”

“ It is just next to that blind. Please proceed there. I have arranged all the required oils and scents that you might need. I have added the Spirit Tree’s flowers , they will help with the sore muscles and help you relax.”

Yu Long thanked her and proceeded to the bath. He noticed everything around him was shades of red. But the bath was made up of pure white Magic Stone. Now that he noticed the place had white and red magic stones studded at different different places on the wall.

Magic stones are of various colours. They are used for various purposes and colours are used for identification of the area of application. There are five types of such stones.

White magic stone is used to neutralization the core of the bearer with his surrounding, thus makes the core untraceable.

Red magic stone is for the amplification of magic spell used by the bearer.

Blue magic stone is for the nullification of the magic spell used against the bearer.

Green magic stone is for the healing and removal of curse on the bearer.

Yellow magic stone is for the entrapment of spells and spirits.

Magic stones are rare and very expensive. It is usually passed down generation by generation in elite or royal families.

Having so many magic stones studded in each and every corner and wall of this place made Yu Long wonder if the Master was rich beyond his imagination. Because if he sold all the treasured artifacts and exchanged the royal treasury of Qinshen, he might only get a few hundred pieces of magic stones and white being most expensive. It would be impossible to get so much.

The pool was made of white magic stone and as he noticed closely it had green magic stones studded at the floor.

Impossible. Impossible. How did he acquire so many of these magic stones? Business? Does this Master do business of Magic stones? Is this place a mine for such stones. He and his upcoming seven generations wouldn't need to work if he sold the stones just in this pool.

Yu Long removed his clothes and placed them the blinds before proceeding to the pool. As Yu Long put his feet into the water, he could feel a tingling sensation, it had just the right amount of warmth need to relax his body. He slowly descended the pool and plunged his head into the water.

Feels good. It has been a while since I had a good bath. It is warm and I feel energised and the headache is slowly reducing. The water smells good. The Spirit Tree, huh? I wish I could let Yu He and Yu Lin experience this. I wonder what they are upto? Are they getting along with LiBing ? I hope they aren't much worried.

Wife of the Demon Emperorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें