Chapter Fourteen- The Gateway

Hope you like it!!Not an edited Chapter....do vote if you like it.
****************************
@Red Dragon Crest. #next morning

"We will depart now. Ready everyone?"

"Yes Master." All the women said in unison as they stepped out of the wretched hut that marked the outside of the magic space where Red Dragon crest was.

"Are everyone out of the space?"

"Yes Master. I have checked." Lu replied.

Yu Long observed as all the women gathered outside. Soon Rahu created a fireball in his hand even without chanting a spell and directed it towards the hut. The whole place was on flames, burning down to nothing but ashes.

Such a fire and still people are passing us as if nothing happened. No ruckus at all? Why?

FeiMei joined Yu Long and greeted him.

"Are you wondering as to why no one is able to notice such a fire? Even without a magical barrier."

Yu Long looked at FeiMei in shock.

She reads people's minds?

FeiMei giggled behind her sleeves, "Actually you are easy to read, Mister Yu. Anyways this hut is a door to that space where our pavilion is. Master destroys one door and creates another door. No one can see the fire except the one with Master's special consent. Not everyone can enter the space even if they enter the hut. They will need the permission from Master like we get while we enter the space every time. That time when you entered the space with Sister Lu, Master must have sensed your presence."

"Oh! Is it that way? Strange skills of your Master. He really has great skills and being able to create a space of his own is wonderful."

FeiMei looked front at the blazing hut with pride. "We all are proud of our Master and our little space. We treasure it actually."

Strange people. But thank you Mother Empress for giving me this opportunity. I met such beautiful people. I will come to rescue you, and Royal Father and Qinshen soon. With Brother He and Lin'er.

@ Dungeons in Qiying, ZhaoShu Imperial Palace #same day

"You traitor. You betrayed your own people." Yu Rong howled.

"You might have got Qinshen for good, but you will never get what you want."

Lin Na screamed with anger and hatred for the person standing in front of you.

The person laughed horribly before grabbing the fallen empress by her hair.

"This is the end I believe, my beloved Empress of Qinshen. I wish you would have selected me instead of that stupid husband of yours. Like Feng Bi, you were foolish enough to make such a terrible decision. Don't you think? That stupid decision led to your demise. Think and regret in hell."

The man in black hood threw the bound empress towards her husband and chanted.

"Bronze Magic: Dancing Daggers. Enhance.

Goodbye, love and Rong."

The man left the dungeon chamber with two corpses and spattered blood. The horrific scene could get anyone to get a heart failure. There was blood and blood everywhere. The left behind bodies were shredded into uncountable chunks.

@ZhaoShu-Taijing Border #same day

I am coming for you, Yu Long.

Yu He and Yu Lin sat with their disguises in a cart full of artifacts. LiBing was controlling the Mystic Bird. They were waiting in a long line for security permit and verification.