epilogue

unfortunately, corbyn passed away two days later. his dementia had gotten so much worse, plus his sickness he had gotten from another patient. his immune system wasn't able to take on the bacteria on time. yes, it caused zach to break. zach didn't leave his room for two weeks.  jack, jonah, and daniel would visit everyday to check up on their close friend. he would say he's fine, but the eyebags were a give away.

jonah and daniel eventually became a couple, they both had gotten extremely better. daniel's lack of emotions and expression of them eventually disappeared. he had discovered many new emotions with jonah, some he didnt even know existed. jonah's explosive disorder wasn't as bad as it was before, although he had a special pill.

and jack. jack had finally found love. the last few days at the facility, he met a boy named trent. trent also had an eating disorder, which was good for jack, because he found someone who was going through what he was going through. overtime, they became closer and changed in to each others boyfriends.

yes, everyone got better, yes everyone found love, and most importantly they all found their happy endings <3 besides zach, i mean. haha, i mean ...yeah he'll find someone.