fifteen !

"zach? zach calm down its okay."

"how are you saying that? jack is the only person who talks to me and listens to me. its not okay, he is going to be gone for twenty four hours. im not going to be okay corbyn!"

corbyn pulled the younger brunette boy in to his arms and kissed the top of his head.

"it may not mean much, but you've got me. im willing to be here for you and listen to you until he gets back."

"whats the use? you cant remember anything."

"i can write it down. my dementia sometimes doesnt affect me when me i write things down."

zach pulled away from corbyn's embrace and grabbed a sheet of paper from his drawers.

"i will go ask my therapist for a pen."

---------------------------------------

zach came back thirty minutes later with two sheets of paper completely filled from top to bottom.

"its a lot."

"i uh see that. is this the cause of your nightmares?"

zach nodded, taking a seat next to corbyn.

"shit, zach you didnt deserve any of that. im so upset right now, you deserve the world."

after corbyn finished reading zachs papers, zach crawled on the floor and began to cry, and it was silent. which meant he was really hurt.

corbyn laid down next to the boy on the floor and held him close. the boy was in pain and corbyn wanted to be there for him.

you guys wont know about what causes zachs nightmare disorder until later but here is zorbyn hehehehe