thirty two !

corbyn put his arms around zach's neck and his gaze met myta's.

"you must be mrs.herron, im corbyn."

"nice to meet you, you aren't planning to break my son's heart are you?"

zach groaned and threw his head back.

"moooom."

"don't worry mrs.herron i wasn't planning to, he is too pure for this world."

zach felt the blood rush to his cheeks and rubbed corbyn's hands , which were still around zach's neck.

--------------------------------

jack sat across from ava, and next to his mom, they were sitting in the cafeteria.
the conversation was easy and comfortable at first, but it shifted towards uneasy and sad when it shifted towards jack's eating disorder.

"jack, if you continue to starve yourself, you will die. none of us want that, please start eating. what even made you like this?"

"like what? realize what i really am mom? a loser? a chubby, worthless, loser."

ava reached over and grabbed jack's hand.

"n-no, jack you are a great brother. you are smart, handsome, and not a loser."

"whatever i guess, i don't get why im here no one loves me."

"no one loves you?? what about--"

"i mean LOVE mom, like relationship love. why do no guys and girls want me? loser."

kristin pulled jack over and he closed his eyes.

"i want to get better mom, its just so hard."

"you've got this babyboy, keep going. the next time i see you, hopefully you will be out."

jack shed a few tears and got ready to say bye to ava and his mom.

ava gave him a kiss on the cheek and tight hug and whispered

"you've gotta love yourself before you love someone else J."

and those words really spoke to him.