thirty eight !

"jonah, where have you been? we eat breakfast together every morning."

daniel stopped jonah in his tracks, he looked agitated.

"sorry, i was busy."

"oh-okay."

jonah moved around daniel and daniel tried to catch up with him, but stopped when he saw eben come around the corner.

"of course", he sighed.

daniel looked around and he didn't see any of his other friends, he almost made it to his room when saw someone stand by his room.

it was one of the boys who tried to touch him in the bathroom.

daniel backed away and started jogging when the boy smirked and ran towards him.

luckily, daniel hid in the janitor's closet. he sat down and tried to prevent an upcoming panic attack. he controlled his breathing and sat on the floor until the footsteps from the door moved.

-------------------------------------

it was nine p.m and daniel was laying in bed alone, wondering where jonah was. he was problem somewhere flirting with eben. daniel shook that thought from his head, it made him sad.

a soft knock hit daniel's door and the light was flicked on.

"you look lonely daniel."

"well im trying to adjust to it , jack."

daniel sat up and made room for jack on his bed.

"zach and i didn't see you much today, everything alright?"

"of course n-not. nothing is ever alright."

jack put his hand on daniel's knee and daniel felt like crying and letting everything out.

"i just-wish something would go my way for once, i-dont know anymore jack."

"did jonah even talk to you today?"

"just a sentance, ever since he met eben, i dont exist."

jack scooted over and allowed daniel to lay his head on his shoulder, and from then on daniel cried. he cried until he couldn't anymore.

jonah closed his eyes in pain as he closed the door, he saw everything and heard everything.

well donah drama is coming up, just a hint.