thirty three !

"so how did seeing your family go?" zach asked, nudging jack's arm.

he snapped out of his daze and his eyes flickered to zach.

"it was okay, you?"

"my mom met corbyn, she  told me i shouldn't fall in love with him because of his dementia, but he's not going to hurt me. i know he wont."

"speaking of, your lover is walking over right now."

corbyn approached the two and engulfed his boyfriend in a tight and secure hug.

"well i will see you two lovebirds later."

jack huffed and walked the other direction.

zach released from the hug and looked up at his boyfriend. his eyes were blueish greenish today, instead of just blue. his freckles were more noticable than ever.

"you're insanely cute, you know that right?"

"whatever, have you seen yourself?"

"nothing compared to you, hey want to go take a nap?"

corbyn nodded, putting one arm around zach, walking to their shared room.

----------------------------------

daniel ran out of the bathroom, panting and gasping for air.  the older guys almost got him, and now he was scared for his life. his face was red from embarassment and his entire body felt numb.

his eyesight went blurry and he heard a familiar voice.

"daniel? what happened?"

jonah asked, crouching down in front of him.

"i-i was almost touched by boys in the b-bathroom, jonah. i-im scared to go somewhere by mys-self now."

"baby oh my gosh, here come on. i will walk you to your dorm."

jonah reached his hand out.

"n-no don't touch me."

daniel began to cry as he got up and followed jonah to his dorm. jonah opened the door and watched as daniel flopped on to his bed, loud sobs escaping.

jonah felt like crying himself, he hated seeing daniel like this.  he wanted to hug him or hold him in his arms, but daniel didn't want to be touched.

"i will be back later daniel."

jonah opened the door, but daniel spoke before he could leave.

"you're just going to leave? i thought you cared about me."

"daniel watching you and not being able to do anything is painful. how can i comfort you with no touching?"

daniel turned over, the hurt evident in his eyes.

"i-i would like it if you came and held me jonah, so i can fall asleep."

jonah closed the door, took his shoes off, and laid in bed with daniel. daniel scooted closer and jonah put his arms around the boy.

before they fell asleep, jonah gave daniel a peck on the head.

this chapter was trash oops