thirty !

jack was surprised to see zach walk in along with the three other guys.

"hey guys."

zach stepped back, he was nervous. jack was in a fragile state and he felt so awful for their present relationship.

"how are you holding up j?" jonah asked, leaning up against the doorframe.

"im still dizzy every few minutes , but im doing okay."

jack noticed zach hiding behind corbyn and he had a sad expression.

"hey can zach and i talk alone for a few minutes?"

jonah and daniel nodded, going outside of the room. corbyn smiled and gave zach a small peck on the cheek.

"zach don't be afraid of me. come here and give me a hug."

"i- feel like i put you in here, you haven't eaten since-"

"its not your fault, im doing this to myself."

jack sighed and zach took a few more steps towards jacks bed.

"jack, please get better for me. for me, for your friends back home, your family, what about your baby sister isla?"

jack gulped, it had been weeks and weeks without seeing his family and he slowly felt like he was going insane.

"you're right, i will try. i will try eating again as soon as i get out."

"you never told me why you have an eating disorder...did you?"

"its just not something im ready to talk about."

zach nodded and grabbed jack's hand.

"im glad we're cool again, i have missed us."

"me too z."

zach smiled and looked around the room, then jack started up the conversation again.

"so...how are things with corbyn?"

"we are  great, he writes about me everyday, its getting to the point now where he doesnt need the paper sometimes."

"wow, is he dementia kinda leaving."

"yeah i guess, hopefully he doesn't leave before i do, i dont know how i would go on without him in here."

"well z, we all get out eventually."

"eventually."

the road to recovery begins.
jachary is fIXED.