forty !

it was almost eleven p.m, and zach was laying on corbyn's chest. the two enjoyed their company so much, sitting there in silence didn't disappoint either one of them. corbyn was so grateful to have zach in his life, he truly had a blessing in his arms.

zach moved around and turned the lamp on, where corbyn's greenish blueish eyes are more clear.

"i will never get tired of your eyes."

"i could say the same about yours."

"mine? they're just boring brown."

"well you rock brown eyes very well."

zach rested the side of his head on his hand and faced corbyn, who was laying down, facing the top bunk.

"i've been thinking about so much lately, and im just worried i guess."

corbyn turned his attention to his boyfriend. concern washing over his face.

"worried about?"

"us. how long we're going to last."

corbyn grabbed zach's hand and entertwined it with his.

"if i get out first, i will wait for you. if you get out first, will you wait for me?"

"of course, is that even a question?"

"there you go, zach i want to be with you after we get out of this facility. and spend time with you all the time, because you're that great."

zach's rosy cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and he looked at corbyn. after a few seconds of silence, both boys leaned in, capturing each other's lips.

their very first kiss, and it was perfect.

i love zorbyn oh my gosh, if i could read anything for the rest of my life, it'd be zorbyn books.