"I can do this," I told myself, trying to keep my breathing stable. I was on the verge of hyperventilating now! 

I heard the organ playing the familiar wedding march, and then two people standing besides the double doors pushed it open slowly. The two bridesmaids began walking, holding their flowers, and Mikaela followed. The whole procession began moving, and I followed after, feeling eyes on me as I walked past the doors.

Gasps were heard, and I smiled to myself at the impact I had on others. Maybe, I did look good in my gown. I lifted my eyes from the ground to look forwards, taking in a sharp breath when I noticed how suave Blake looked in his tuxedo. 

He looked handsome, as usual, with his hair spiked up professionally. And, he was staring at me like I was the only person here. He was on the verge of gaping and drooling. All too soon, we came to the end of the aisle, and the bridesmaids turned to the left of the chapel, and stood there watching. The page boy and flower girl followed. 

The pastor stood there, with his robes on, smiling broadly at us. "Welcome all! We are gathered here at this beautiful church for the marriage between Blake Richards and Emerald Mines," He spoke loudly, facing the congression.

"Blake Richards, wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife to live together after God’s ordinance in the Holy Estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live" The pastor asked loudly, reading from his old book. Blake gazed at me with love in his eyes, and turned back to the pastor.

"I do!" Blake's voice came out loud and victorious, like he was the proudest man on earth. 

The pastor then started reading the vow out, telling Blake to repeat after him.

"I, Blake Richards, take thee, to be my wife, to have and to hold,from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part,and thereto I pledge thee my faith," Blake repeated firmly, his eyes boring into mine. 

The pastor asked me the same thing, and I managed to utter out a 'yes' softly. Almost too softly. Most of the congregration had to crane their necks to get closer to hear. I noticed Mom and Blake's Mom sitting at the front row, bawling their eyes out and holding boxes of tissues. 

I heard shuffling as the page boy stepped forward with the rings, and Blake tenderly slid mine onto my fourth finger on the left hand. I did the same, sniffling a little and feeling extremely overwhelmed by whatever was happening. Blake, on the other hand, looked perfect. Not a strand of hair out of place, or lint on his suit. I was sure that my bun had loosened, and it was hanging off, and that my wedding dress was slipping off my non-existent boobs.

"I now proclaim you Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride!" The pastor's voice rang clearly through the silence, and it was as if time had stopped and everyone else was frozen except for Blake and me. Blake leaned in slowly, brushing his lips lightly against mine, and I closed my eyes, kissing him back. Then, I heard awkward coughs. 

Blake pulled away from me reluctantly, and shot me a sad smile. "Later," He mouthed, and I giggled. The congregration stood up, clapping and cheering, while the best man and groomsmen let out wolf-whistles and hoots. Mom looked so proud, and she nodded her head while staring at both of us. Her nose was snotty, her eyes puffy from all that crying.

"You finally did something right, man!" Someone shouted from somewhere in the crowd, and we all chuckled. Blake nodded, and I pulled him in for one more kiss. The crowd cheered, and then, the people started going up to Mom and Blake's Mom, congratulating them. 

"Let's go for our honey moon," I whispered, and he nodded. We were going to France, the city of love. We hadn't done the 'deed' yet, because I didn't want to waste my second time after doing it with Darren. Now, we were married, so it meant that... We were going to do it, finally, when we reached France.

"I can't wait," Blake whispered back coolly, and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. "Oh, by the way, did you know what the nineteen roses meant?" Blake asked casually, and I shook my head, cocking it to one side. 

"Twelve of them meant that you would be mine, and the other seven meant that we would be together forever. Therefore, it means that you'll be mine forever." Blake concluded, smirking, and I planted a kiss on his lips again.

"Yes, we will be together forever. Even more than forever," I smiled back, and he nodded, pulling me into a hug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's officially over:( :(:(:( 

*Mushiness* 

I wanna thank all of you who read this book. From when it first started to now. 

Fret not, Em's journey isn't over. I'll be posting the first chapter of the sequel to TBG, 'Boyfriends' very soon! SO CHILL. 

Oh, FYI. The sequel starts off quite depressing, so please, no hate:( PLEASE.

LINK IS IN EXTERNAL LINK 

Oh yeah, Link to Sequel: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1933466-boyfriends-sequel-to-tbg