"Of course it's a problem! The problem is you always make the decision on your own! With even considering our own opinion! You told us the engagement will be held next week and suddenly it become tomorrow? Seriously? Woah-" Jimin exclaimed loudly as he found his mom was unbelievably ridiculous.

"It's just an engagement! Whether you did it tomorrow or next week it's not like you guys going to get married this year. So calm down, Jimin!" His mom yelled.

"Me? Calm down, no mom, you calm down." Jimin pointed his index chubby index finger at his mom. His eyes already turning red.

"Jimin! Don't forget your honorific! She is your mom!" Mr. park shouted at his son.

"Oh my God. I can't believe this. I hate you both!" Jimin ran away.

"Jimin! Park Jimin!" Mr. park shouted, trying to chase his son.

"Let me chase him uncle!" Y/N pulled Mr. Park by his arm, stopping him from running.

Mr. park nodded his head slowly and let the girl chase his angry son wherever he went to. His eyes still trailing worriedly at the girl who ran toward the other side of the mall and vanished.

"Don't worry, Y/N will take care of our spoiled son." Mrs. Park blurted out.

Mr. park snapped his head toward his wife. His eyebrows knitted together. He stared at her in disbelieve.

"You're also a spoiled wife and mom." He whispered under his breath.

-

"Jimin!" Y/N called for her blond best friend, her hands were clutching on the white Samsung phone, dialing the younger's number.

She walked passed the hallway toward the parking lot and that's when she suddenly getting pulled roughly to the side.

She widened her eyes in shock and was so ready to kick this stranger ass off.

"Yah-" she turned her head facing the person that wasn't really a stranger at all.

"T-Taehyung?!" It was the familiar brunette boy who placed his index finger on his lips, telling her to lower her voice.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked while pulled away from Taehyung's embrace.

The brunette was spacing out a while when her scent hit his nose before he quickly shook his head from whatever thought he was immersed too. Now he understood why Yoongi and Namjoon were so lovestruck with her. The scent that were emitted from inside her body wasn't something you could easily resist.

Even Taehyung almost fell for it, almost.

Taehyung slapped himself from his deep thoughts.

What the hell he was just thinking?! She is Namjoon's mate! Get a grip of yourself!

"Tae? Are you alright?" Y/N asked, trying to get his attention by poking his arm with her smaller finger.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." He answered still felt a bit intoxicated by her smell.

"But what are-" before she could ask anything further, she heard a familiar voice was calling for her.