Ch. 39 Invasion of Vale (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Green Goblin: I left enough life in you for some final words if your friends hurry.

He gets back onto his glider.

Green Goblin: *flying away* Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ruby then runs into the arena and sees the injured Jaune.

Ruby: JAUNE!

She runs to him as quickly as possible and kneels down next to him.

Jaune: *Dying* H...hey....c...crater face.

Ruby: *Crying* It's going to be OK we are going to get you to a hospital and they are going to fix you right up.

Jaune: *Dying* I...*cough*...I...dont....think....that's....going...to happen, Ruby.

Ruby: *Crying* Y...you, can't die, w...we still need to stop the guy who caused all this!

Jaune: *Dying* Im...sorry...Ruby...*Cough*...it...looks...like...you will have to...stop...him...without...me.

Ruby: *Crying* I don't know if we can.

Jaune weakly grabs Ruby's hand

Jaune: *Dying* You..can...and you will, I know it.

Ruby: *Crying* How do you know?

Jaune: *Dying* I...have...faith...just...be strong...Ruby...please.....be...strong.

Ruby nods, then the sun starts to rise in the distance, so Jaune looks at the beautiful sight and smiles.

Jaune: *Singing* Will...the circle...be...unbroken...bye and bye...bye...and...bye...is..a better home a-waiting...in..the..sky...........in the sky.

With that last note Jaune breaths his last breath, and drifts off from this world, leaving Ruby to take in what just happened,  but then Spider-Man swings into the arena about 20 feet from Ruby.

Spider-Man: Ruby, Jaune?  Hey, are you two...

He stops and Uses the zoom function on his mask to see what has happened

Spider-Man: *Devastated* No.

His Spidey Sense goes off then his HUD says multiple threats detected, so he looks and sees multiple kinds of Grimm.

Spider-Man: Oh no.

But before he could react his Spider-Sense goes off again but this time it's telling him that Ruby is now a threat, he is confused by this at first but then sees a bright silver glow coming from Ruby, so on instinct, he takes over behind some debris.

Ruby: JAUNE!! 

In a state of pure emotion, she somehow activates her silver eyes sending a flash of light across the arena, stopping all the Grimm, and sending Y/n unconscious.  Then Ruby does as well.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Norman and Ironwood are with the Vale Council in a courtroom.

Vale Council: We heard your statement Ironwood, but that doesn't change the fact, that your entire empire is built on other peoples Ideas, which you have taken credit for.

Ironwood: I see that but..

Vale Council: And where your robots were hacked to attack Vale citizens?

Ironwood: Yes.

Vale Council: And it was part of a coordinated attack orchestrated by an enemy you as well as Ozpin were aware of this threat for years and did nothing to inform the populace of this threat.