Ch. 39 Invasion of Vale (Finale)

Vale Docks

3rd Pov

Ruby, Blake, Weiss, and Velvet look on in horror at the thought at team JNPR being on the arena when it fell from the sky.  It felt like an eternity until one of them spoke again.

Weiss: Ruby you should...

When Ruby heard this she instantly started to use her semblance to run to the arena as fast as possible.

Across town

Abandoned Apartment building 

Spider-Man gets up but he still a little weak form Goblin dropping a roof on his head, and stumbles a bit, so Illia goes over to him keeps him steady

Ilia: Hey take it easy, your aura is still recovering.

Spider-Man: I need to get over there, my friends could be in danger.

Illia: Don't be crazy, I am sure someone else would come along there are many hunters...

Y/n interrupts her by getting up

Spider-Man: It's my responsibility, I have to do this. But I need to ask something of you.

Illia: What.

He looks at her and speaks on a serious tone

Spider-Man: Over in the evacuation point you will find four girls, a cute silver eyed girl named Ruby, a nicely dressed and very nice, upper-classmen named Weiss, a quiet but thoughtful cat Fanus named Blake, and a gorgeous blonde hair sunflower named Yang, can you please make sure they get out of this  OK.

Illia: I...

Spider-Man: Please

Illia: Alright I'll do it.

Spider-Man: Thanks *Walks to the edge of the building*  I hope we meet under less life-threatening circumstances, third times the charm am  I right.

She smiles and he gives a thumbs up as he jumps off the building and starts web- swinging to the Colosseum. 

Destroyed Amity Colosseum

Miraculously Jaune is still barely alive

Jaune: *Weak* Uh...*cough* *cough*...o...I...am...got...to...get..*inhales sharply through teeth*...AHHHH...ow...oh...my...legs....I....can't....move...my...legs...

Jaune is still trying to get up despite his broken legs but the Green Goblin flies in, steps off his glider and walks toward Jaune, smiling and clapping sarcastically.

Green Goblin: I must admit Mr. Ark, I am impressed.  That was a bold and clever move. You have earned my respect.

Jaune: *Weak* Uh...*couch*....thanks?...*cough*

He then walks closer to Jaune,

Green Goblin: Normally I would be Absolutely Livid but lucky for you I am beyond that.  And I think there is enough damaged done to get what I want, and I have somewhere else to be so I will let you off the hook, for now. *Turns and starts walking away*

Jaune breathes a sigh of relief as he walks away, but suddenly the Goblin stops and turns around and looks at Jaune with his yellow eyes, and starts walking to him again, and pulls a rebar out of a piece of debris.

Green Goblin: However, you did derail one part of my plan, and leaving you alive would set a bad example.

Jaune: *Weak/Scared* W....wait...p.....please!

Without warning, Goblin grabs the rebar with both hands and rams it through Jaunes chest.  Jaune had little time to react, and before he knew it he was starting to cough up blood.