Ch. 34 Showdown on VNN

A/n: Hey guys TOMORROW(May 29th) WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! And I will not be on Wattpad(writing stories) for the next few days, I will be eating Pizza before I start my diet in June, but I wanted to give you a chapter before that happens so Here is Ch. 34 I hope you enjoy.  Thank you all again for enjoying S.P.D.R it really means a lot!

3rd Pov

VNN 20 story Main Company Building

Otto is climbing the massive building with Ironwood in tow and the VNN building is being circled by their own news copters, getting as much footage as they can.

News Caster: We are coming to you live from outside our building, and it appears that an assailant wich our sources confirm is Beacon teacher Otto Octavius, is climbing our building with four mechanical arms, and one of them is carrying the famous Atlas General  James Ironwood...

RWBY Dorm

The girls are watching the news with great focus, and worry.

News: ...and one can only guess why Mr. Octavious is planning, to do with him.

Ruby: *shivering* I am scared.

Yang: Come on babe you can do it.

VNN Building

Otto has made it up to the roof and is dangling Ironwood from his left leg with his top left arm.  Otto then takes out his scroll and sees that he is in range to hack the VNN Broadcast system.

Otto: *Smiles* Perfect.

He then presses the on-screen button and VNN Channel to appear on every device in the Kingdom, and it is broadcasting directly form Otto's scroll.  Otto then uses his bottom right arm to point the scroll directly at Ironwood.

Ironwood: *Scared* What do you want from me, Otto?

Doc Ock: I'll be asking the questions, James.

Ironwood: *Scared* This is ridiculous!

Otto then drops him, but he catches him and brings him back up to the view of his scroll.

Doc Ock: Am I clear!?

Ironwood: *Scared* Yes.

Doc Ock: Good. Now Do you Remember Project Penny General?

Ironwood: *Scared* I...I do.

Doc Ock: You said that it was too dangerous, and you had me kicked out of the academy for it, am I correct?

Ironwood: *Scared* Yes.

Doc Ock: And did you dispose of my planes for the project, when you finalized my expulsion?

Ironwood: *Scared* Y...yes.

Doc Ock: Nu-uh *tightens grip on leg* NO lying.

Ironwood: AHHHH!

Doc Ock: Now why don't you try and answering again.

Ironwood: *Scared* N....no we did not.

Doc Ock: Did you, in fact, steal my designs, and have me expelled because you wanted the Penny project all to yourself!?

Ironwood: *Scared/Guiltfull* Yes.

Doc Ock: SAY IT!

Ironwood: We took your project and so we could integrate it into the Atlas Military without any possible interference form you! 

Doc Ock smiles knowing the entire Kingdom of Vale knew the truth and soon will the rest of the world.

Doc Ock: *Pleased* Now I am not the first or last person you have done this to am I, James?