Ch. 10 Faithfully

Y/n pov

Tuxedo shop center of town

Time until dance 3 hours

Employee: Sorry sir there is nothing I can do.

y/n: Are you sure you don't have anything cheaper.

Employee: Sorry that is the lowest we can go.

y/n: The lowest you can is 200, I know places in Mistral that go as low as 130.

Employee: Well your more than welcome to shop there if you want.

I am really getting annoyed with this guy.

y/n: OK fine you will get your money, I will be back.

Employee: OK but be quick, we have a limited supply.

I exit the shop and look at the clock in the center of town,

y/n: 3 hours until the dance, OK OK that's not to bad.

But I should probably hurry though every male student in Beacon is renting a tux. I go to an ally and make sure I am alone and get my suit out of my backpack, and slip it on and go swinging to my apartment.

My apartment is across town so I was worried I was not going to make it in time. I saved team CFVY two days ago, but I thought Y/n coming back the same day as Spider-Man would look a tad suspicious, so I patrolled the city and managed to stop some more of fancy hats dust robberies. However, I did not consider that the suit that might be so expensive, or I would have taken a few pictures of me doing it.

I enter through the window, and look around my tiny apartment.

y/n: Ah just the way I left it.

I have not needed it since I moved to the Beacon dorms, I can still use it for my Spider hideout, I have my web shooter design blueprints here as well as the one half of Ravens helmet.

I pull my rug back and open the small trap door that was under it to reveal my secret compartment. In my secret compartment is my emergency 100 Lien, my Dads old Oscorp Dust and Robotics ID, and my Spider-Man Suit Ver. 1

y/n: 'Sorry Sir but we are a high-grade suit company comeback when you can afford it' Well can you set it aside for me, while I get the money

y/n: 'Sorry Sir but we are a high-grade suit company comeback when you can afford it' Well can you set it aside for me, while I get the money. 'Oh no that's against store policy sir'

y/n: Come on cut me a break mean, I just want to get ready and prepare myself..mentally, I never been at a dance with a someone that I like-like or any dance for that matter.

I pick up my emergency stash I was saving for if I ever got really behind on rent, but since Ozpin is paying it now, I guess I won't have need it for that anymore.

y/n: OK 220 that should be enough for the suit and maybe I can do something special for Yang with my remaining 20 lien.

I look at my scroll to cheek the time.