Ch. 1 Spider-Man

RWBY Pov

Beacon Dorms

1 hour after Rhino's arrest

Team RWBY where all watching TV in their room Wiess and Yang were fighting over what to watch. Wiess and Yang were on the ground, while Ruby and Blake were behind them on chairs.

Wiess grabs the remote from Yang

Weiss: I am telling you we should watch Tiartic, a tale that asks the question can love survive a sinking ship or will it drown in the icy waters of the ocean *her voice becoming whimsical as she says this.

Yang: Ugh It's too sappy let's watch something exciting with a lot of action and suspense.

She takes the remote from Weiss and chances the channel to a special showing of Try Hard.

Yang: Now this is more like it, you can always count on Spruce Willis to give us a bloody good time.

Weiss: He is over ratted.

Yang looks angrily at Weiss.

Yang: What did you just say!

Blake: Hey maybe we should turn it off, it is getting pretty late.

Ruby: Awe but it's still our last two days until the next semester starts can't we just enjoy our time off?

Blake: Whats the point if we can't find a movie that we will all like.

Ruby: What about.....

Ruby is interrupted by a news report.

News anchor: We interrupt this program announcement.

They all grown at this, and tune it out for the most part.

News anchor: The ever-popular Dust till Dawn was robbed just after I got done repairing the damages from the last robbery caused by local gangsters.

Yang: Again, seriously are there no other dust stores to rob in this town.

News anchor: However this time it was robbed by the street thug Alexander O'Hirn or the Rhino as he calls himself. Fortunately, the robbery did not last long due to a bout with Spider-Man which ended in the Rhino being arrested and the stolen dust to be reclaimed.

They all tune in when they hear the word Spider-Man

VNN starts showing the pictures that y/n took.

News anchor: These photos taken by our very own y/n l/n that depicts what happened during the conflict. In light of this attack, the VPD stated that the Dust till Dawn will be closed until further notice. We now return you to your scheduled program.

Ruby gets excited anime eyes.

Ruby: OHHHH the Spider-Man is so COOL.

Yang: Hell yeah he is, living the good life swinging around getting into all kinds of crazy little adventures, fighting bad guys every single day, that must be exciting.

Weiss: *Chuckles* Yang are you crushing on Spider-Man.

Yang: *Blushing* No..yell maybe.

Ruby/Weiss/Black all chuckle after she says this.

Yang: Shut up. *jokingly*

Blake: I think that it's good at someone is out there making a difference.

Ruby: Maybe we can be like him someday.

Blake: I wonder what he's like.

Weiss: Probably a well trained and respectable huntsman.