Ch. 15 Enter Sandman

3rd pov

Several Minutes before the Explosion happened.

An unmarked self-driving car with darkened windows two passengers Flint Marco, and a hacked Atlassian Knight that is being used a proxy for Norman Osborn, Norman Is talking through the robot but with a voice scrambler, to keep his identity a secret.

Flint Marco is in solid form is still has a sandy color all over his body

Proxy Robot: OK you got your clothes, now concentrate.

Flint: *nph*

Flint finally gets his color back

Proxy Robot: Now you're in color, see it's not so bad.

Flint: NOT SO BAD!? I AM MADE OF GODS DAMN SAND!

Proxy Robot: Sure maybe you are, but now you have power, and nobody can stand in your way, not even Spider-Man, now you can get revenge for all those times he took you down.

Flint: Yeah, Wait no revenge was for losers I only wanted was enough money for, wait I don't need to explain myself to you I don't even know who you are!

Proxy Robot: Now listen, you little nobody!

Flint: NO! Flint Marco was a nobody, but everyone will know the name Sandman!

Sandman then kicks the car door open and turns into sand and exites the car.

Then he morphs his hands to giant hands made of sand then grabs the car and throws it at a nearby tanker.

*BOOOOOM*

The noise of the explosion could be heard for miles thankfully nobody was in the general area.

Sandman then looks and sees that he is very close to the same exact bank he tried to rob before he was put away.

Sandman: *Smiles* Hows about we try this again.

And in one swift motion, he turns into a stream of sand and breaks into the bank by through all the windows at the same time.

Gaurd1: What the Hell is that thing

Gaurd2: I don't know just shoot it

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

However, he just absorbs the bullets and spits them back out, and grins.

Gaurd1: SHHHHHHHH.....

Meanwhile, Spider-Man is going to where he heard the explosion while he was on his date with Yang. and finds that firefighters are around a busted tanker.

He then sees a commotion at the bank and followed then sees Flint exiting with bags FILLED with money,

Spidy then just jumps on a nearby car and squats down.

Spider-Man: Seriously Flint Marco, could not have picked another day to rob your next bank, I was having a really nice evening so I don't mean to be rude but it would just be a lot easier on me if you just turned your self in so I can go back to my date.

Sandman: Awww, sorry I messed your romantic evening web head but hey I can give you something that will get you good and hammered.

He then morphs his hand into a hammer and stretches it as he swings it at Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: OH GOD!!

*BAM* He is nocked about a dozen feet and is a little slow to get up.

Spider-Man: OW! Ok, two things. First, that pun was terrible, second WHAT THE HELL...