Chapter 21

Jimin barged into the room with his long sleeves folding up to his elbow. His hair was messy and wet after running from a long distance with the heavy downpour.

"Jimin--" she wasn't given a chance to say anything, receiving a palm connected to her cheek. The sharp sensation really hurt her.

"W-Why?" she questioned with tears threatening to fall. Jimin smirked pinning her against the wall; "I did that because I didn't love you! You have no right to hit me like that in the face!"

"I don't fucking care, you're my wife" there goes the word he would always use against her.

"You don't love me?! Huh?! Is that how things are when I left to shoot a movie?!" he yelled again but this time pulling her hair back and forth.

"Stop it!" she pushed him away and sat at the bed due to exhaustion and dizziness. "You're Yixing's girlfriend? Wow!" Jimin said sarcastically, throwing the vase down on the floor in anger till it broke.

Chae looked at him in disbelief. The first time she saw him in a few weeks was a really violent side of him. "I love you Jimin... You don't understand what happened back there" she tried explaining but all Jimin could do was yell not giving her a chance to speak.

Tired of hearing what Jimin had to say, she went out of the room wanting to go down the stairs. "I'm not yet finished yet!" he grabbed her wrist harshly making her spin towards her direction.

"Why should I hear what you have to say?! You don't even let me explain at all right?! At least we just ate and he told me to pretend to be his girlfriend in front of his mother! I never cheated like you; you fucking jerk! Is this what you call a reliable husband? Is this what you promised me Jimin? I-I... Am a fool for l-loving you. Let m-me leave.." Chae sat on the stairs and cried out loud.

Jimin felt guilt running through his whole body. He sat down as well, hugging her tightly and kissed her on the head. "I'm sorry, please forgive me"

With rage, Chae pushed him away and ran down to leave. Every tear felt hot when trickled down her cheek. "Your touch disgusts me" she mumbled but enough for Jimin to hear.

"Chae please wait..." Jimin ran after her outside the house by the gate. "I'm sorry, let's go back in and talk. It's raining and you might get sick" he tried pulling her in but she was reluctant.

"LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! I'M TIRED OF HANDLING THIS SHIT!" he pushed her down on the street making her bump her head onto the ground.

"Get up! Get inside right now!" Chae didn't move an inch in her current position making him worried. He bent down to see her unconscious with her head bleeding.

~~~

A few hours passed waiting for the results. Seokjin and Ara came to comfort him while Seokjin gave him a scolding that he deserved.

"What were you thinking pushing her like that?! You don't deserve her after all!" Yixing grabbed his collar in frustration. "Let's do this conversation later. We need to wait calmly for the results" Ara warned as they sat in a row.

A doctor came out from the emergency room heading towards Jimin who already stood up. "Doctor, how is she?"

"Your wife is fine, she just fainted due to stress and the impact on her head" All of them smiled when they got the good news however it wasn't only that the doctor had to say.

"Sir, I'm sorry but she lost the baby" the doctor bowed and wore an apologetic face. The news shocked them really hard as Jimin looked at him in disbelief. "S-she... w-was pregnant?"

"You didn't know? She has been pregnant for 3 weeks" tears trickled down Jimin's cheek as he fell to the ground. His whole world was crumbling down in a second when he heard that she lost the baby.

"H-hyung, I-I.. murdered my own--" he couldn't even finish his sentence when he received a punch from Seokjin. "You fucking coward!" he got on top of Jimin, punching him multiple times.

"Stop it! Stop!" Ara pushed the furious Seokjin away from Jimin whose lips were bleeding. "I'm going to kill you!" Seokjin held his back since he respected Ara who was in front of him.

"It's all my fault" Jimin hugged his legs with his head on his knees. He couldn't handle the pain he was feeling.

What would Chaeyoung do when she finds out about the news?