Chapter 8

"Baby~~~" Jimin barged into the room seeing Chaeyoung dressing up. "Where are you going?" he placed his sunglasses on the desk while loosening up his tie.

"Dinner" Chae wore a red tinted lipgloss, tying her hair into a bun. "No, you're coming with me" Jimin disagreed making her pissed. Ever since they got married, Jimin was always ordering her around. She hated having people to tell her what to do.

"Are you crazy? I can't cancel this!"

"Cancel it. You have to come with me to dinner at Bighit. We're celebrating Big Hit's 10th anniversary, the guests are expecting you" Jimin explained.

Honestly, Rose really wanted to have dinner with Yixing. However, Jimin's her husband so she had to follow him because it would be rude not to. "Fine"

Zhang Yixing

'Hello Yixing' -Rose

'Hey, what's up?'- Yixing

'I'm sorry, I have to cancel dinner for tonight. I forgot that I had to attend something' -Rose

'It's okay. Be safe. I love you'- Yixing

Chae smiled looking at his text. She wish she could reply but it would make it much more awkward and it felt wrong.

"Ready?" his perfume went up to Chae's nostrils. It really smelled good. "Yes" Chae replied. Jimin held her hand walking out from the room towards the car.

His touch was really warm; his hand was really smooth just like Seokjin described; Jimin might be the cold guy everyone knows but there's still good in him. Chaeyoung knows that pretty well but whatever Jimin's doing, she felt some sparks between them.

'Jimin, what kind of game are you playing?'

~~~

They walked in the company seeing many guests. Chae had to wear a mask when she walked out from the car, making sure she doesn't get noticed by the news reporters.

Their marriage was a secret and Jimin believed that both of them needed their privacy.

Together, they walked pass by the red carpet, entering the building first greeted by Band PD. "Jimin, Chaeyoung. I'm glad you both could make it" Mr Bang shook hands with Chae as he introduced her to guests and staffs who attended.

"Hyung, how's it going with your wife?" Jungkook questioned as always. "Doing good to be honest. I don't think she has feelings for me yet" right after he said that, Jisoo appeared making him want to leave that place.

'Who the heck invited her?'

"Welp~ I'm gonna leave you two to talk" Jungkook scurried away so he won't be involved in their upcoming fight.

"Hello Jimin. Congratulations on your wedding and the 500 million views on Serendipity" Jimin was furious seeing her face right in front of him after many years. When he wanted to leave, Jisoo held his wrist not wanting him to go.

"Jimin, hear me out"

"Why should I? We ended things four years ago" Jimin scoffed not looking at her face at all. "I made a mistake. I'm sorry" she apologised many times before but Jimin could only let his rage overcome him.

"Listen okay?" her hand snaked it's way towards his cheek making him mad.

"Don't touch me" he warned slapping her hand away. Chaeyoung who was watching from afar was curious to know what conversation they had.

'Who is she? Why are you holding him? Nyehh, probably a friend'

~~~

It was an exhausting night. Chae was the one who drove back home since Jimin complained he had a severe headache. When they arrived, Jimin dragged his feet upstairs with Chae accompanying him.

'He's been acting weird after seeing that woman from earlier. Who is she? I really am curious!' she thought.

Jimin laid down on his bed, pulling Chae down as well, accidentally laying her nose to his. "When will you leave?" Jimin had a tear falling down his cheek. "What do mean? Do you want me to leave?" Jimin reeked of alcohol which explains why he was acting that way.

Jimin and Chaeyoung's hearts were pounding, enough for both of them to hear their own hearts beating in unison.

"No, I want you to stay" he pulled her closer by the neck, the tips of her lips almost going for a kiss.

"J-Jimin.. I...."

"WHy are you DoIng this to Me! I hAte yOu!" he pushed her away making her fall off the bed landing on her butt.

"Asshole! My butt hurts!"

"YOu chEateD on Me JIsoo! WhYyy" he screamed hugging his pillow while hitting the bed. "Who the hell is--.. Ohh" she finally realised who the girl was from earlier.

'Hmph! Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo! How about me?! Heh... It's proven that alcohol tells the truth. Should I ask more about myself from him?' she smirked jumping onto the bed sitting across him.

"Park Jimin, who is Park Chaeyoung to you?" Jimin looked up in confusion. "Isn'T iT yOu?" he laughed pinching Chaeyoung's nose.

"My wUuif, Is sooooo AnNoying! B-ut, I LoVe hEr sOoOoo much!" Rose smiled listening to what he had to say.

"What do you like about me? My looks?" Chae tucked her hair behind her ear. He wanted Jimin to observe her facial looks. "I DoNt knOw~"

"Come on Jimin! Please tell me!"

"I jUst sMile And fuiL ProtaCte *hiccup* whEn yOu are *hiccup* aRounD" once again with his sincere reply, Chaeyoung blushed but she seriously wanted to laugh out loud. Jimin being an angry, sad, sexy, funny drunk was just too cute for her to handle.

"Do you still love Jisoo?" Chae suddenly thought about the topic so she decided to ask hoping that he would say no but the words which came out from his mouth broke her heart.

"I do.. I alWays do. If I hAd to ChOose beTweenie yOu and heR, I woUld chOose JiSoO!"

'If I had a choice I would have married Yixing a long time ago. What's the point of marrying you when you love someone else other than me. I hate you Park Jimin!'