Chapter 18

"Jimin..." Chae woke up looking at the shirtless man beside him. He looked hot when he was asleep making her blush remembering about the love they made last night.

Jimin opened up his eyes as well, pulling Chae close as soon as he saw her. "I need to take a shower. Let go" she ordered but the grip just tightened.

"I'm scared that you'll leave me" he said tucking Chae's hair behind her ear. "I won't, so just let go okay?"

With force, Chae pushed him away and covered herself with the covers until she reached the bathroom door. "Do you still hate me?" Jimin questioned feeling that she still had hatred but he was wrong.

"What do you think?" Chae glared, walking in. She wasn't in her right mind. Chae just kept her distance because she was afraid that what she hoped would hurt her so much.

Jimin on the other hand wore his pants and looked into the mirror seeing himself like a horrible mess. "Why are you an idiot Park Jimin?" he murmured running through his hair due to stress he was handling.

He wasn't sure on what to do and how to make his wife come back to him. He heard the water running so he went to check the refrigerator. It was full of beverages.

Jimin opened up a can of beer and was about to sit down but the someone knocked on the door. He went towards it and turned the doorknob revealing Yixing with a bouquet of flowers.

"J-Jimin?" Yixing stuttered looking at the furious Jimin who had his fist clenched. "What are you doing here?" Jimin rested his other hand on the door eyeing Yixing in the eye just like lasers.

"I just came by to drop these" Yixing explained, showing the flowers again. Jimin nodded and grabbed the flowers away from him. "Is this for my 'wife' ?" Jimin purposely highlighted the words.

"Yes, it's for her" Yixing glared, walking away to the door next door.

'He lives next door?' Jimin slammed the door in anger and he threw the gift Yixing gave into the dustbin beside him. 'So they went on a holiday together? She left me for him?'

With patience, he waited for Chae to come out. When she did, Chae saw him resting his elbows onto his knees as he stared deeply into her eyes.

"Did you come to Japan with Yixing?" Chae scoffed in disbelief hearing the words come out from his mouth. "Yes. Hannah came along as well" she walked towards the cupboard, searching through clothes she was going to wear.

"Jimin landed his chest onto her back, and his hand onto the cupboard closing it slowly. "Why? Why him?"

Chae felt her heart thumping with adrenaline that was rushing through her blood. She couldn't stand still with the position they were in. 'I am suppose to avoid you but why are you stopping me from doing that?'

"Then... Why? Why her?" she responded turning around. Their lips were a few centimetres apart, the atmosphere was quiet enough to hear their hearts beating second by second.

Jimin just had to pull her into his embrace as he felt the warmth that was heating his cold body. "Rose, please give me a chance. Don't avoid me okay? I want to make things better between us so please.." he begged.

With the cracked voice he had spoken with, Chae pitied him. Jimin felt her nod in his shoulder as he smiled. "Let me take you somewhere today. Get dressed" he ordered as he took a step into the shower.

~~~

Her eyes opened slowly. She didn't even realise she went to sleep. Suddenly, a face was just too close to her, a few inches away.

'Did he just watch me fall asleep?' with that distance, she could smell the perfume he wore. Her cheeks felt hot staring at Jimin with a serious expression along with his sunglasses.

"Still sleepy?" he asked softly caressing her cheek.

Avoiding the question, she pulled away from his touch. "Have we arrived?" she questioned without looking at him. 'I probably drooled to sleep! Ahhhh!'

Chae immediately grabbed her handbag almost getting ready to go out.

"Not yet" Jimin replied with a smirk. "Why did we stop?" Chae was curious and started to look out the window. It was dark and it's obvious night had fallen.

Everything was covered in grass and trees surrounding them. "Why did you have to stop here? It's scary" she complained hugging herself.

"Pfftt, are you scared of ghosts?"

"Don't say that!" she scolded with a sharp glare. "I stopped because I saw something crossing by. A lady wearing a white dress--"

"STOP!" Chae yelled again covering her ears while Jimin chuckled. He felt really satisfied teasing her. "I'm just kidding. The fuel's out. I tried calling my manager but there's no service in this area" he explained lowering Chae's hand down.

"What are we going to do? Didn't you bring extra fuels? Do we even have food to survive?" she kept on asking continuously since she was anxious of what might happen.

He held both of her hand making the anxiousness stop, replacing it with a new feeling that she doesn't even know.

Jimin who was sitted at the driver's sit went closer, kissing her forhead. "Calm down. Everything will be okay when I'm here"

"Trust me" he added. Without anticipation, Jimin brought her right hand to his lips, kissing it lightly. After the kiss he still didn't let go of her hand.

"I passed by a vintage looking house. Maybe we could ask people for help?" he suggested. Chae who was lost of words just agreed as they both stepped out of the car.

Half an hour passed by and there was still no sign of the house that Jimin mentioned earlier. She was tired going up and down the hill until her legs felt like breaking along with her freezing body.

"Rose, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm definitely fine!" she sarcastically replied. "What's with the sarcastic reply? Is it because of the fuel problem?" Jimin guessed the right answer but she just kept walking leaving him behind.

"This is also your fault because we're walking on a dark road to find the house" Jimin stated making Chae furious. "You really know how to get on my nerves" she hissed while looking back.

Jimin was about to laugh but looked frightened. With his sudden expression Chae giggled. "Are you trying to scare me again? No can do; because I'm not falling for--"

"SNAKE!!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"