Chapter 19

"It hurts" Jimin complained looking at his arm bitten by a snake just to save his wife.

"Young man, you're lucky that it wasn't a poisonous one" the old lady smiled taking a sit next to him and cleaned up the wound.

"I'm sorry Jimin" Chae apologized, wrapping her arm around his as he smiled. "It's okay. I finally feel like a hero now thanks to the snake" he cheekily joked and ended up kissing Chae's head.

"You lovebirds reminded me of my old days" the lady commented, offering hot porridge. "Eat up. You must've been hungry. Tomorrow morning, I will go to the shop to buy for you some fuel"

"Thank you so much!" both of them said in unison.

After she left, sliding the door shut, Chae pouted looking at Jimin who was gobbling up his food. "Why did you have to do that? You should've let me get bitten" she whined for the fifth time.

"Listen, it's okay if I'm the one who got hurt. At least you're safe and I don't have to worry alot. Your safety is my first priority, so chill" he calmed her down bringing Chae into a hug.

"I hate you for being reckless"

"And I love you for being my fucking wife" Jimin grinned cupping her cheeks that were so chubby. "I like it when you worry about me"

Chae furrowed her eyebrows and held his hand that were on her cheek. "Why? Do you like seeing me look so worried that I would cry?"

"Nope, it kinda shows that you love and care for me" Jimin grabbed her waist pulling her close. Lips were only a few centimeters apart as they felt they're warm breaths filling up the atmosphere.

Without hesitation, Chae finally gave in first. She kissed him passionately, leaving Jimin in shock and ended the kiss after a minute.

"That's a present for saving me" she commented pulling away, blushing hard. Jimin was in lost of words as he scooped closer, placing his chin on her shoulder with her back facing his.

"How about we do it? I deserve alot more than a kiss" with that said, Chae stood up hitting him with a pillow.

"You ungrateful jerk! It took me courage to do that!" Jimin stood up on his feet as well but he suddenly lost his balance and fell down, with one hand on his head, groaning in pain.

"Jimin!" she immediately went closer wanting to see what was wrong but she fell into the trap. "Gotcha"

Jimin grabbed her wrist, pinning her down on the floor , cornering her to the end of the room. "There is no escape for you Chaechae my booboo"

Chae cringed after hearing her new nickname given by her husband. "Chaechae and booboo? How the hell is that cute?!"

"Is it not cute? When you moan it is kinda cute though" he brought up what happened whilst he was off guard, Chae took a chance to take over the position.

This time, Jimin was pinned down on the floor with her on top. Jimin was startled on how strong she was, while mesmerizing the view he had on top of him.

"I'm just kidding. Let's go to bed since I'll be taking you to the place tomorrow" Chae nodded as she pulled away preparing the bed.

"You can sleep on the bed. I'll find somewhere else to sleep" Chae offered but was rejected by Jimin who held her hand.

"Let's just sleep together. We are married anyway"

"Hmmm, okay"

~~~

With a strange sensation, Chae woke up and went to the bathroom to throw up. Jimin was woken up by the sound she made.

He went to the bathroom to assist her and when she finally finished vomiting, Jimin tried to look for some ointment.

"Here, rub this on your tummy" he handed the medication as she started putting it onto her stomach in circular motion.

"It's 2 am" Jimin yawned and looked over his wife who was still holding her stomach while putting the ointment down.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. Honestly, I couldn't sleep at all" Chae went closer, giving Jimin a warm hug that he enjoyed. He hugged her back tightly and patted her back.

"Don't force yourself babe, I'll be here to accompany you tonight" he smiled comforting her until she went to sleep.

Instead, Jimin didn't even sleep until morning around 6.30 because he was just looking after his wife. "I am so lucky to have you Chaeyoung" he whispered, softly kissing her forhead.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the sliding door as grandma walked in. "I have already bought the fuel that you need"

Jimin happily nodded and woke Chae up. "Chae... Honey.. We can go now" with his soft voice, Chae rubbed her eyes that were still sleepy and sat up with her messy hair.

He chuckled when he looked on how confused she was. Jimin excused himself and went outside to thank the old lady for the help.

Chae fixed the bed and tied her hair into a bun, thanking the lady as well and they both left to go back to the car.

"Come back soon kids!"

"We will!" they said at the same time.

"Do you still feel sick?" Jimin had his arm around her back. "I'm a bit dizzy. I think it'll be okay soon" Chae reassured putting her hand around his back too.

She was flustered on how Jimin cared about her health so much and obviously he didn't sleep due to the eyebags beneath his eyes that were present.

"Jimin, I know it's hard for us to rebuild what we were before but I promise I will try to make our relationship better because I plan to spend the rest of my life with you so don't leave me"

Both of them stopped their steps as they looked at each other eye to eye. "Pffffftttt" Jimin tried not to laugh since the words she said didn't look like her type to say such things.

"Hey, there is a reason I placed that ring on your fourth finger. You are my guide to love, my wish and the person I want to grow old with. I would never leave you and I promise to treat you better from this day onwards to regain your trust that I have once broken. Allow me to be your man"

"Man my ass. You're still a boy who thinks too much" Chae ruined the moment, smacking his butt and ran along the road to make sure she won't get caught.

"I don't like people touching my butt! PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!!!"