Chapter 12

Demi's POV

"Wilmer..what are you doing here?"

Ashley just stood there in shock. I was expecting it to be Mads but when I saw Wilmer I freaked out. I know I'm done with Wilmer, I just haven't told him yet.

Wilmer handed me some flowers and chocolates and asked, "who's this demi?".

I had to tell him. I couldn't lead this on any longer.

"Wilmer this is Ashley, I meant to tell you this sooner but I think we should see other people, please just take these flowers and chocolates back and leave," I asked him nicely, yet nervously. I know he has a really bad temper and wasn't going to take this well so I pulled Ashley behind me.

"OH SO SHE'S THE REASON FOR THIS HUH? THIS UGLY LIL BITCH MADE YOU DO THIS?" He yelled.

"No Wilmer I-" he interrupted me.

"BITCH YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW" He screamed as he drew back to smack me. Ashley jumped in front of me before I knew it and he smacked Ashley so hard she fell to the floor.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET SLUT FOR TAKING DEMI FROM ME"

I bent down to comfort the crying girl in my arms.

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW WILMER IM CALLING THE COPS!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"FINE BUT THIS WONT BE LAST YOU SEE OF ME BITCH" He yelled as he stormed out of our hotel room.

"I'm so sorry babygirl I didn't mean for any of this to happen"

I looked down to see Ashley dozing off like she was getting ready to pass out.

"Ashley! Ash! Stay with me it'll be okay!" I said tears streaming harder down my face. I can't believe I let this happen.