Finding Demi

Ashley's POV.

Hey I'm Ashley, Ashley Caldwell. I'm 19 years old and am currently attending New York University.

I've been currently going here for about 2 years and I Love it. I have my own apartment whom I share with my best friend, Maddie. Maddie has been my best friend for almost 5 years.

We went to high school together and when we both got accepted to NYU it made us even closer.

"Hey Mad!" I called out as I entered the apartment.

"Ash you're never going to believe who got you the best birthday present ever!" She winked.

"Hm, let me guess, it could never be my best friend, she's not that cool" I gave her a nudge.

"You're such a bitch, but yes it's me!'

"oooh can I know?" I pleaded.

She replied, "Tomorrow at your party"

I groaned and walked off into the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. It was already 10 and I was tired.

I hopped into the shower thinking about what on earth she could've got me. I had been begging for Demi Lovato tickets since she was coming to New York next week but I doubt she would've got me them.

I jumped out of the shower and threw on some pj's. I then brushed out my wavy Black hair and went into the kitchen.

Maddie was already fixing supper. Chicken Fettuccini, and Texas toast. My favorite. I went into the living room where Bear was sleeping. Bear is our 100 pound Golden Lab. He's the most precious thing ever. We found him on the streets one night barely surviving so we took him in. He was family.

"Come here Bear!" I yelled. He quickly got up and tackled me. "Lord Bear your breathe stinks!" I said. Maddie came back into the living room to tell me that dinner was ready. We both sat at the table as Bear sat by my leg begging for food. I always give him a little bit, so I did. Me and Maddie quickly jumped into conversation.

"So how was your day?" She eagerly asked.

"Eh it was alright, same old same old. My History professor kept giving me this weird creeper look, what doesn't he understand about the word LESBIAN." We both laughed.

"How about your day?" I asked.

"Pretty good. You ready for desert? I made your favorite! Strawberry Dumplings!" She said.

I quickly shook my head. I love strawberry dumplings!!

Maddie's POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to give her, her present. I was literally jumping in excitement, thank god Ash couldn't tell though.

I finally decided I'd give her present to her early. As I brought out the dumpling I had the passes in my pocket. I decided id let her find the Tickets though. Ashley scarfed down the dumplings and took her dishes in the kitchen and washed them. While she did that I went into the living rom and opened up our deluxe addition of "Camp Rock" and put the tickets in there.

Ashley came back into the living room and I said "Its movie night, Pick a movie!" Obviously I knew she was going to pick Camp Rock.

Ashley piped in immediately, "CAMP ROCK!"

I knew it. Now I just wait.