chapter 10

Demi's POV

I carried Ashley to the car while max got her things. I could tell Ashley was really tired and lethargic. It was about a 10 minute drive back to the hotel and 2 minutes into the ride Ashley had already fallen asleep. While she was sleeping I managed to sneak a peek Ashley's arms. She cut so deep, I'm really glad the paramedics arrived in time, or else I might've lost my girl.

We arrived at the hotel and I told Max to get our things while I carried Ashley. As I reached to get her, I accidentally grabbed her wrist which resulted in her jolting awake.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to."

I saw tears form in her eyes which made my heart break. "Carry me," she demanded. "Of course Love." She held her arms up and I reached down to get her. Paps were everywhere but I didn't give a shit about them right now. All I wanted was to get my girl up to our room. Max held off the paps but that didn't stop them from snapping pictures like crazy.

We got up to our room and I laid Ash on my bed. I heard myself singing 'Believe in me' when I realized it was Ashley's phone. She had eight missed calls from Maddie. Since we left in such a hurry Ashley's and my phone were left in the hotel room so I was not able to call her.

I picked up the phone to hear a hysterical girl on the other end. "Ashley? Ashley where are you? Are you-" I cut her off. "It's Demi Maddie, Ashley's asleep. She had to go to the hospital today."

"WHAT???!!!" Maddie screamed. I sighed. "She cut really bad and lost a significant amount of blood. I couldn't stop her because she ran in the bathroom an locked the door. I called Max and he kicked down the door and called the paramedics. She's okay now though. I'm taking care of her." 

All I could hear was Maddie's quiet sobs on the other end.

"How did you know?" I asked. "Paps," she responded. Of course, Damn paps don't know how to stay out of people's business.

"I'm coming over," Maddie said forcefully.  "Not now Mads,  let her sleep and come over tomorrow." I said. "Fine, I'll be there first thing in the morning though," She agreed.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Ash was still sleeping so I decided to take a shower. The door must've been replaced while we were gone because there wasn't pieces of the door everywhere.

I didn't lock the door, in case Ash needed me. I Stripped down and hopped in the shower and started singing. "LIKE NEONNN LIGHTTSSS!!!" I realized I was being way to loud when Ash walked in.

A/N.

Hey guys sorry it's been  so long, A lot of shit has been going on and this semester has got me piled high with work. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for all the support. I love you guys!! <3