Chapter 11

Ashley's pov.

I woke up to demi singing at the top of her lungs. Lord that girl has got some pipes on her. I decided to go in and tell her to chill her tits but as soon as I walked in and saw that gorgeous naked body in front of me, I lost my train of thought.

"Oh sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you", demi said washing shampoo out of her hair.

"Uh, it's fine.. De.. Demi." I said choking the words out.

Demi saw me looking at her and pulled me closer to her. She leaned out of the shower and kissed me passionately.

"Demi I'm all wet!" I screamed.

"Well looks like you're just going to have to get in with me then!" Demi said as she started pulling my shirt off. I took the rest of my clothes off which wasn't anything but my bra and panties.

I jumped in the shower with demi and almost completely fell on my ass when she tried to pull me to her.

"Mmmff demi" I groaned with a smirk on my face.

I started kissing her neck and down her breast. I slightly licked and sucked on her nipple trying to tease her.

"Stop teasing me babygirl" she moaned.

God I loved it when she called me that. I moved down to her waist and gripped it while nibbling on her chest.

Demi shoved two fingers in me without a warning or teasing me.

"Uhhh baby" I screamed.

"I said stop teasing me" demi smirked.

She pulled her fingers out to leave me wanting more.

"Now stop teasing and fuck me" she whispered in my ear.

I got down on my knee's and bit her thighs, I put one finger in and slowly started thrusting them in her.

"Mmm more baby"

I shoved another finger in and started going faster while licking her center.

"Mmmm baby I'm gonna cum" demi moaned.

I went faster and harder until she came all over my fingers.

I licked her clean and licked all the way up to her mouth. I kissed her passionately and pulled her in for a hug.

"I've never been so happy with someone than I am when I'm with you.

Demi's pov

Little does Ashley know my big plan to ask her to be mine on stage.

Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"Shit I forgot mads was coming over this morning." I told ash to go answer the door since she was already dressed and I wasn't.

I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom expecting to see mads, but what I saw left me standing with my jaw dropped.