Chapter 5

Demi's POV.

I slowly lifted the sleeve of Ashley's jacket. I was in shock. There were so many. I literally felt tears roll down my cheeks. She looked away so I couldn't see her. I pushed her sleeve back down and turned her chin to me. I grabbed her hands and stared deep into her chocolate brown eyes. She made me feel sparks fly. She was crying so I wiped her tears and said, "It's okay baby".

Oh my god did I just call her that? oh well, at this point It didn't matter. She was the only thing that mattered to me,

I stared into her eyes and saw her start to lean in. I knew what was about to happen and I was in no way going to stop it. I cut to the chase and our lips smashed together. It was so passionate, I felt myself getting heated.

I licked her bottom lip and she quickly granted me entrance. Our tongues wrestled until I was the dominant. She laid back on the couch and I went from her mouth to her neck. I started kissing and biting until I found her hot spot.

"Demi" I heard her moan out. That got me very excited and I reached my hands down to her sides gripping them making her squirm.  I was about to go up her shirt when I heard the door open.

"Oh shit" I whispered and jumped off of Ashley. It was max telling me I had 30 minutes to get ready.

Ashley's POV.

Did that really just happen or am I just dreaming? Oh my god.. I just made-out with Demi Lovato, My idol, My hero, My crush..

That felt so amazing and I didn't want it to stop but max walked in on us. Dear lord does he not know the meaning of Knock? He said demi only had 30 minutes to get ready.

Maddie walked in behind max and came in. max went out and shut the door behind him. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

"You guys should go get your seats and meet me back here after the show, Kay?" Demi said.

"Okay" me and Maddie both said in unison. Maddie walked out first and I turned around and Demi gave me a wink, I smiled and walked out.

Maddie's POV

Something was going on with those too. I didn't get to see what was happening when max walked in because he's at least a foot taller than me. I didn't bother asking Ash. Ill get it out of her later, as of right now I just wanted to enjoy the concert.

The show was almost over and Demi was ending it with the song Warrior, Which was both mine and Ashley's favorite. She started singing and so did Ashley and I. By the end of the song we were both in tears, as was Demi.

Demi's POV

As soon as the show was over with I ran off the stage and into my dressing room to wait for Ashley and Maddie. As soon as saw them come in, I jumped up to hug them both and thank them for coming to my show. I was talking to them when Maddie got a call. I continued to talk to ash as Maddie talked on her phone.

Maddie came back over and turned to Ashley.

"Hey ash, that was Brody he wants me to come over and I know we only have our one car-" I cut Maddie off.

"ill take Ashley home", I quickly jumped in.

"Are you sure dems? You don't have too if you don't want to." Ashley said.

"I want to" I reassured Ashley.

Maddie said her goodbyes and left me and Ash to ourselves.

A/N

Sorry guys this is just a filler chapter. It's really hard for me to update right now cause I'm visiting family. But if I get 10 likes and 3 comments, I'll update tomorrow! Thanks for the support guys! It means a lot!