1

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Its time to get back to the stage!", manager hyung yelled.

I woke up from my little nap and stretched, feeling extremely tired.I was at the back stage of the concert hall.Today is the last day of our first global tour and we are getting ready for our last performance.

I was the first one to get my make up done.While waiting for my hyungs to get it done, I dozed off.

We did't get to sleep for several days because of our crazily packed schedule.But every time, when we saw the fans cheering for us, it gave us energy to perform. I was eternally grateful to my fans for supporting us and being with us, despite our imperfections. I can't imagine my life without them.

My chain of thoughts were broken when Taehyung hyung shouted, " palli kaja..!!!" and dragged me with him towards the stage.

The moment we entered the stage, the fan chants became louder  and music started playing.Seeing the fans cheering for us, put a wide smile on my face.

After our performance ended, RM hyung started to give his speech and thanked our fans .Then jin hyung , J Hope hyung, suga hyung and  taehyung hyung gave their thoughts on the tour and the concert.They also thanked the fans, staffs who supported us and also the members.

When it was Jimin hyung's turn, he got emotional. This made everyone teary eyed.

I felt a hard lump on my throat. I held my tears. Usually I am not the type to express my feeling well and I always thought that crying made people seem weaker.  And I don't want to be a weak person.

It was already my turn and I warmed up my throat for a bit, before starting my speech. "Firstly...I would like to thank everyone for supporting us. I am extremely happy and grateful to be here today. I really had fun and hope y'all felt the same. All thanks to the fans, my parents who supported me and the members.."my voice cracked.

I paused for a second and continued, "members..who supported me,when I was about to give up and encouraged me whenever I was feeling down." I looked up,trying to prevent my tears from rolling down.

JHope hyung, standing beside me patted my back and hugged me. Slowly after that everyone joined us and we did a group hug.

We pulled ourselves together and stood in a line, holding our hands together and said, "kamsahamnida.."in unison.

We wrapped up our tour and prepared to return to Korea.

When we were checking in, my phone beeped.

I checked the message and it was from an unknown number. I usually don't read the messages, because most of them were either from my friends or hyungs, which are TOTALLY USELESS.

So I started ignoring their messages and now it has become my habit. I always get scolded by manager hyung for not checking the messages. But since it was from an unknown number, I got a little curious.

I opened it, wishing it was not from a sasaeng fan. It read, "My parents are coming to visit me this week. So I need your help to make them believe that we are a happily married couple, just like I helped you before, when your parents visited Seoul. This is Lisa BTW". I frowned.

And yes.

I AM MARRIED. To the girl whom I don't even know except for her name and the fact that she is a trainee at YG.

Taehyung hyung noticed me and peeked into my phone. "Awww....Uri Jungkookie got a message from his wifeyy"he teased me and showed his rectangular smile.

"This is not funny hyung", I told and glared at him. Suddenly Jimin hyung said, "Not funny hyung..", mimicking me and pretended to be sulky.

Both of them started teasing me and I sighed, giving up.

Guess i am not getting a break any soon...., I thought. My happiness to return to Korea, after a long time, was faded by a single message.

*********

so....this is the first chapter guys...

how do you like my writing so far...?

Feel free to comment~~~