4

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Rude jerk!!!", I heard her shout. I knew that she wanted me to hear it. I didn't want to waste my time and energy on her. She is not my type and I totally hate her guts to shout at me like that. I hate her.

I just left. As soon as I entered the dorm, I went to sleep. Tomorrow we have to practice the choreography for our new comeback.

When I went in, everyone were fast asleep, obviously, its past 3:00 am. V hyung opened his eyes, as he saw me "Oh! Kookie~~~why are you so late~~", he said and went back to sleep without waiting for my response.

That is how much tired we all were. We were having a really busy time. Amidst of all these comeback preparations, I have got a new issue. What a GREAT life~~~I sighed deeply.

LISA'S POV 

After the jerk left, I too left through the back exit. I was totally pissed.

When I received a call from my dad, I actually thought that we would be able to spend some quality time together after a long time. I also had a good news, which I planned to tell them. I made to the final list of YG's new girl group.

My plan was messed up. Not as much as my life though. I sighed as I covered myself with the blanket and tucked in beside Rosé  unnie. "Lisaa~~~you got to eat delicious food prepared by your dad~~~lucky you~~~~", she said in her sleep.

Talking in sleep has become  her habit now. I just sighed thinking about what happened few hours ago and dozed off.

The next morning , I was woken up by the loud noise coming from the kitchen. I ignored it and tried to get back to sleep. But I couldn't because of their loud voices.

Gosh...these girls are so noisy...

I went to the kitchen and saw a burnt pan thrown to the ground. My eyes widened and i asked Rosé , "What is going on ?What happened ?", back hugging her.

"Jennie unnie was making pancakes for us, but it got burnt. Jisoo unnie tried to help her, but the pan slipped off and fell. Now both of them are arguing on who is gonna clean up this mess."she explained and folded her arms.

"Oh", was all i could say.

"Lisa yaah~~~look at this", Jisoo unnie said and pointed towards the floor"Look at what Jennie did."

"Unnie!!!I only burnt the pancake,which I could have cleaned easily. You made it worse."Jennie unnie spoke back.

"Waaaa! This is what I get for trying to be nice and help you!", Jisoo unnie argued.

I left the mess and went to take a shower. It is only a normal thing. After living together for so many years, we became a family and it was normal for us to bicker with each other.

After a long shower, I went to hall and all were waiting for me to eat. They have ordered food.

I ran towards the table, took the chopsticks and stuffed the food in my mouth.

"woaah!!This is soo delicious unnie!! Why don't you order it in the first place, instead of trying to cook". I said.

Jisoo unnie nodded her head, "Yeah I agree. It only wastes our time, cooking by ourselves", she said. "And it also tastes bad", Jennie unnie added and pouted.

"Then why did you cook today?", Rosé  asked. "I just missed home cooked food~~", Jennie unnie replied in a soft voice and teared up.

"Unnie~~~", I said and patted her back. I can very much relate to it. All of us had to leave our families and home town to achieve our dreams. We could hardly call them, because our time zone differs and also we have a lot of works to do, other than singing and dancing.

I don't know about other companies, but in YG, they conduct so many lessons to improve our language skills and also teach us on how to behave towards our seniors and other such things.

"Its okay Jennie. We are always here for you and we are almost there."Jisoo unnie said.

"I also heard that they were discussing on our debut date. It could be possibly within this year", I added.

"I am okay. And you didn't tell us about your meeting with your dad..?", Jennie unnie changed the topic.

"Huhh~~~~", I just sighed.

Jisoo unnie asked, "why? What happened?"and everyone looked at me worriedly. I told them everything and all of them were shocked ,especially because we always had a huge respect for BTS sunbaenims and always talked about how their music had a huge impact on people.

They spammed me with soooo many questions and I answered them with utmost sincerity.

"wooahh Lalisa!!! How did your parents succeeded in convincing sajangnim?", Jennie unnie said.

"I wonder how....", I said. Sajangnim is not an easy person to convince. Especially when it comes to his artists, he always becomes over protective.

"Anyways...So do you like him? Jungkook? ", Rosé  asked. "Yah pabo yah~~~how could someone hate Jungkook sunbaenim?", Jisoo unnie said and smiled cheekily, poking my waist.

"Stop it unnie. Didn't I tell you how he behaved towards me yesterday", I replied.

"Well it was so unmannerly of him", Jennie unnie said. I was relieved that at least there is a single soul here to support me. But then she added, "But you would never know~~~~"and raised her eyebrows playfully.

"Uri maknae is getting married!!!!!!", Rosé  unnie exclaimed and wiped her imaginary tears. All of them started teasing me.

So this is how it is going to be from now on wards....I thought and gave up on defending myself.

***********************

Do you guys like the story line so far?

let me know in the comment section below.

I will try to upload more frequently.

thank you guys for reading~~~~