Everyone was walking to the benches where Kenneth and I were waiting for couch.

Kenneth, Hadley, Hym, Vincent, Mark Jay, Klent, Clive, Prince, Kirk, and Roel were on the football team and so was I.

If your wondering where Jayden is he is on the basketball team.

We all sat down and talk. Abby was sitting on one of the seats for the audience. She was using her earphones and her phone.

"Hey Gonzaga is it true your seeing the Madison Girl" Clive questioned.

"No, we are only friends" I answered.

"How can you not scared when you see her dad?" Prince asked.

"I dont know" I just shrugged.

"Hey speaking of Abigail Madison there she is" Mark Jay spoke and pointed to Abby who was just innocently sitting.

"They say she is dangerous" Kirk said.

I was about to tell them those were just rumors but Roel spoke first.

"But you got to admit she is hot" He said.

If you must know Roel was the player of the group.

He knows I hate it when he calls my female friends like that. When he called Ava 'hot' I almost punched him. And he knows when I get mad I get mad.

"What?!" I shouted angrily.

"Whoa sorry, man. I was just joking around" He said

"You better be" I glared at him.

We were about to continue talking when coach finally arrived.

*****************

Practice was finally done. Abby and I are walking to the school's front door.

When we were practicing couch didnt really acknowledge Abby's presence. Sometimes when I would score a point she would clap and shout from time to time.

At the end of practice the guys wanted to meet Abby and they did so. At first they were scared but Abby was on her friendly side. The guys like her. I told them that the rumors were not true the only thing was true was that she was a daughter of a gang leader but I told them not to worry.

Roel kept on telling Abby cheesy pick-up-lines while Abby already know what would happen next.

"Hey Abbs" Roel suddenly appeared beside Abby.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you an interior decorator?" He asked her.

"Why? because when I saw you the room became beautiful" She said sarcastically.

"Damn, girl. Why do you know all my moves?" Roel dramatically complained.

Abby and I just snicker at him.

"Lets go" She said.

I nodded.

"Hey what about me?" Roel asked.

"You should go home" Abby said.

When we made it to the parking lot. There was only Abby's motorbike and Roel's car left.

"Do you mind if you drive?" Abby asked.

"No, I dont mind" I said.

"Be careful"

"Dont worry I will"

"I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to my bike"

I rolled my eyes at her.

I sat at the front while Abby sat behind me. She wrapped her arms aroumd my torso. We wore our helmets and we drove off.

When we made it at my house. She didnt went inside we just talked outside.

"Thanks, Liam" She said.

"For what?"

"For helping me make some friends" She smiled softly.

"Anytime, Abby" I smiled back.

After a little chat we said our goodbyes and she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy! I'm so so so sorry it took me a long time to update its because I dont usaully have WiFi at home. I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks for the 3k reads and the 200+ votes!

Whats your opinions about Roel?

Or any of the boys?

Have you seen the movie AQUAMAN? Its so amazing!

Love you all

---T22 <3