Abby is going to think that I have a crush on here now. I do like Abby, but only as a friend.

Abby went and sat next to a Korean looking girl.

There were only four people left on the line. When their was only one more person left I taught her how to shoot the ball, but she told me she didnt need instructions so I let her be. I gave a quick glance to Abby but it turned into a long stare. We swiftly made eye contact. I she gave me a smile which always made me smile back. We just continued to stare at each other when I felt a painful and heavy weight on my head and at the same time the everyone including Abby laughed at me.

I touched the spot on my head. I turned around and saw the girl who was the only one left.

She was forming a peace sign with her fingers and saying 'I'm so sorry' She told me she accidentally hit the ring with the ball and it fell on my head.

"Hey are you okay?" Abby came to me and asked.

"Yeah but my head still hurts" I replied.

"Poor little baby Liam" She cooed.

"Shut up" I said with a small smile on my face.

After Gym we went and changed in our looker rooms. I was about to go to the door when Kenneth approached me.

"Hey Will I forgot to tell you we have football practice after school" He said.

"Okay. I'll be there" I said.

Kenneth nodded and left. I went outside the boy's lockeroom and waited for Abby. Minutes later she came out with the Korean girl. The Korean girl was playfully pushing her.

I cleared my throat to get their attention which was a success. They were both looking at me.

"Hey Will" Abby spoke "Whats up?"

"The roof" I replied sarcastically "Anyway Abby... Umm I think you have to go home before me" I said

"Why?"

"Because we have football practice after school" I answered.

"Well, I dont mind waiting for you" she stated with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah. I'll just be watching"

I nodded and turned to the Korean girl.

"Who are you?" I said in a polite tone. "Not being rude or anything"

"Oh yeah, Will this is Ashley. She is a new student" Abby introduced me to her.

"William or Will for short" I stuck my hand out for her to shake it.

"I know. Ashley" She said shaking my hand.

We then let go and I turned my attention to Abby.

"Lets go" He said and I just nodded.

I heard Ashley cough behind us "I'll just be going home now" she said.

**************************

"Dude I can't believe the Abigail Madison went to my party and you were with her" Kenneth exclaimed, well more like yelled.

He still couldnt believe that Abby went to his party. He kept on repeating over and over.

"And she got into a fight with Ava. And everyone knows you never fight that girl" He said.

"Yo, Gonzaga and Jakobs. What are you guys talking about?" Hadley, one of our teammates asked walking to us.
"Yeah, why is Kenneth yelling. We know that its his habit but this time is different" Hym said behind Hadley.