The D-Night

Jimin was practically sweating. 

Not today, Satan. 

"Are you ready, hyung?", Jungkook said, while controlling his laugh as Jimin gulped.

"Don't be a fool, make sure you cover your tool", Taehyung said as he handed him a shiny silver packet. When Jimin saw what is inside in this silver packet, he whined as the evil maknaes laughed at him.

"Boys, stop making fun of him", Jin said as he then now looked at Jimin and put his hands on his shoulder, looking at him like how Shivgami must have looked at Bahubali when he was going for war.

"Okay, well to be honest, I have no idea what gotta happen inside because I myself isn't married." He spoke up as now both Taehyung and Jungkook bursted out in laughs. 

"But still, I know Ovi. She's a pro in it all thanks to smut she reads on that stupid orange app with weird ass W in which almost every second fan fiction portray me as a rich selfish brat. So, I trust her with you." He ended as now both the Maknaes were on floor laughing their hearts out and wiping tears of laughing. 

"Hyung, that's wattpad. Ishika made me read some Taekook FICS." Jungkook said between laughs as Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at him. 

"What the freaking fuck? Taekook fic? OH god they always portray me as bottom while all know I can at least top you, Mr. Jeon." He said as Jungkook glared at him and their endless bickerings started.

"Don't be nervous jiminie. If she's scary then come to me and Yoongi's room we'll play video games." Hoseok said as patted his back and Jimin sighed.

"Let's get it." He mumbled as all the guys looked at him happily. 

Let's get this bread.

------

"Okay well you almost know how it's done. Our Ovi over here wanted tradition so well, the plan is, go inside, put that veil out off her, then whatever you want. Okay?" Sri said as Jimin nodded, stretching himself and warming up. He looked at others who gave him a thumbs up as he opened the door.

And he grinned wide.

The room was decorated with rose petals all around the places. His bride was sitting there, a red veil covering her face as she sat with knees close to chin. Without looking, Jimin imagined the blush on Ovi's cheek and that made him more anticipated. He walked and sat beside her, as he himself was nervous as well as excited. 

"So... It's finally here. We're married." He spoke as he heard no response, Just a nod. Shrugging it off as her nervousness, he continued.

"You know I waited so long for this, to hold you in my arms, embrace you, kiss you, touch you, make you feel like the Queen. Because you are, my Queen." He said as he looked at her but still no response. But he kept feeling giddy anyways. 

"Finally, you're mine, I'm yours, there's nothing that can separate us." He spoke up as he held her hand, finally gaining confidence. 

But something was wrong. 

"When did your hands became so veiny and bigger than me.... " He said feeling her hand again and frowned. 

Till something hit him. 

He widened his eyes and hastily took off the veil, revealing Yoongi who was already asleep as he fell on bed and Jimin screamed in a high pitch as he jolted up from bed. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled as he looked in shock. The bathroom door opened and there were Ishika and Ojesvi, laughing their hearts out. 

"OH my god Jimin!" Both laughed out loud as others came in bedroom too and started laughing. 

"Okay damn jimin your scream!" Aishwarya exclaimed and kept laughing as Taehyung and Jungkook were almost on floor laughing hard. Hoseok was crying due to laugh and Seokjin was with his legendary windshield wiper laugh. The only one not laughing was Namjoon, who was contemplating his life choices.

(A/N: tag urself I'm namjoon)

"Okay enough guys. It was nice prank indeed though, I like y'all minds." Namjoon said as others finally slowly stopped laughing as looked at Ovi.

"Okay okay it was my idea. Sorry Jiminie!" She said and made puppy eyes as Jimin just chuckled.

"Okay forgiven. Now all of you out." He said as others went out giggling and laughing as Hoseok took Yoongi bridal style and got out.

Ovi went and closed the door and locked it when she was turned and pinned to the door by Jimin.

"Do you think you're forgiven that easily, baby girl?" He said in a raspy seductive voice as Ovi gulped. His hands pinned her wrist to wall as he leaned to her ear.

"Let's punish you then." He said and smirked as she gulped again, looking at him with wide eyes.

And rest, is history.

-----

"I love it when you call me senorita---Damn." Ishika was pinned down again for the nth time in a room as sharp breaths fan her face.

"Jungkook! What happened?" She spoke up as jungkook left her hands.

"How do you always know it's me?"

"Soulmate culture exist. But that's me and Aish more than you and me so yep I'm out." She said but Kook pinned her back on the wall.

"Our kiss still hasn't happened."

"So what we got a lot of time ahead in our dating phase--"

"What if now?" He said, slowly getting one hand on her waist and pulling her closer as she let out a gasp due to his cold hands.

"You want t-that to happen?" She squealed out, almost sounding much meek than she always is. But no reply was heard as jungkook was in no mood of wasting time.

And he crashed his lips on hers.

Ishi closed her eyes on instinct as he started moving his lips on hers, a whole new feelings erupting in her stomach. She felt herself going hot and numb at the same time as she instinctly snaked hands around his neck and pulled him closer, Now trying her best to move her lips the way it compliment the kiss.

Jungkook pushed her and his body to wall, kissing breathlessly as their lips worked perfectly with each others.

Just the way they expected.

He pulled her closer by her waist as he cupped her face with one hand, tilting his head for a deeper kiss and Ishi was practically red but still kissing with equal passion. It felt euphoric, like both needed this.

And they were one.

AYOOOOOOOO!

I KNOW Y'ALL MISSED US COZ DAMN WE MISSED YOU A LOTS UWU

so how's the chapter? Comment please ;))

Also We will be taking instagram and spontaneity for now because we need to major changes there but they will be back soon!

Keep supporting us! Also SAM UNNIE FEATURED US IN FACEBOOK IN INSTAGRAM POST KSJJSLXHDLDBSLDHDNDLD

support Hangry sugar on YouTube people ;))

Till then, keep reading.

Also my net was shitty so I just put a cute Jikook pic to make your day :)