Day 4- Guests

"You wanted to talk?" Jimin said as Ovi nodded and he stood beside her, hands on the railing of the balcony as she kept looking at the night sky and sighed. 

"You know this was not the ring that you gave when you proposed me." She said as Jimin widened his eyes looking at her. 

"The diamond in the middle was emerald green, not blue. I didn't said anything in the ceremony today does not mean I did not noticed." She said as he choked on his saliva and looked at her in shock. 

How?

"So now, tell me, where is the original ring?" She said looking at him as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I lost it. I'm sorry." He said lowly as she sighed and he looked on the ground in guilt. But she pulled him in a hug, taking him by surprise as she wrapped her arms around his waist, nuzzling her face in his shirt. 

"You should have told me. But no worries, I'm happy with this too." She said as Jimin suddenly broke the hug and looked at her with a grin plastered on his face. 

"Wait! Then let me just make this ring special for you." He said as he pulled her ring from her finger as she looked at him bewildered. He bent down on one knee as he held her hand and looked at her with adoration visible in his eyes. 

And she knew what he's doing. 

"So, Miss Ojesvi, will you marry me and make this forgetful jerk a bit better person?" He said as she giggled, tears suddenly brimming in her eyes as she made him stand and hugged him tightly. 

"Yes I will be with you forever!" She exclaimed as he pulled her and swung her in his arms as she giggled. 

"You know, I once had a dream where you looked a bit mature and there were two kids running around us. Then I actually realised those were our kids. You were combing our daughter's hair while I was putting the tie on our son's neck." Ovi said as Jimin chuckled, now hugging her from back as she looked at the sky. 

"I love you." He said as she smiled softly. 

"I love you too." She said and turned to see their faces just inches close. He breathed out as he looked in her eyes softly and his breath tickled on her skin. 

"No one actually left us from the day we came from Ladakh so actually I missed this closeness." He said as she nodded, resting her forehead on his as he wrapped his arms on her waist as she leaned in to close the distance. 

And he knew what she's doing. 

"oh well DID I CAME ON WRONG TIME?" They heard Taehyung yell as Ovi pushed Jimin and looked at the ground blushing as Jimin groaned and glared at Tae who had a sheepish grin on his face. 

"I told you not to come early! At least let me witness that!" Ishika yelled and came out from a chair as both of them looked at her appalled.

"Okay yeah you would be asking what was I doing there so yes I was hiding behind that chair to actually get some real fluff. Guilty as charged." She said and stood beside Tae who shook his head annoyed and Ovi rolled her eyes. 

"Okay well, time to get out Sri." She said as they saw a guilty Sri with a sheepish smile coming out of another chair and stood beside Ishika.

"I'll remember this, you two." Ovi said glaring at them as the girls just laughed and Ishika pinched her cheek as she chuckled too. 

What great friends I've got. 

-----

"Okay so you're telling us that we all need to dance on Bollywood songs?" Hoseok said in shock as Sri nodded. 

"Yeah, Ovi and Jimin decided the theme. All the Indian relatives like me, Ish and others will dance on Korean and y'all will dance on Bollywood so that it's fair for all." Ishika said as the guys just groaned in unison.

"Also, Jimin, I need to tell you about the ceremonies that's going to be before wedding. Like there is the Mehandi, or you better say the Henna ceremony, where they apply Henna on hands with beautiful designs with the groom's name. It's said that the darker the Henna on bride's hand, the loving her husband is." Sri said as Jimin nodded taking the information. 

"So what it has to do with me? I'm sure Ovi will enjoy this." He said as the girls looked at him like he's some alien. 

"Wait a sec chim. You're getting some henna on your hands too." Ishika said as he widened his eyes. 

"Oh no! Look at my hands! So small and cute! Why do I need to do this?" He said pouting cutely in the end but the girls didn't looked pleased. 

"You're getting. Also, there is the Haldi ceremony where turmeric paste will be put on your faces and body. Traditions says turmeric naturally glows the skin." Ishika said as Jimin slumped his shoulders in defeat and nodded. 

"Okay so basically, do you need a choreographer or we can depend on Hobi?" Sri said and everyone looked at Hoseok. 

"Choreographer will work." He said as the girls nodded. 

"Srishti Di! Jiju ke parents aur friends aa gye!" Yashasvi yelled in excitement as the girls looked at each other. 

"HYUNG SIK OPPA!" 

-----

"How is my sweetheart daughter-in-law?" Jimin's mother said as Ovi smiled and broke the hug. 

"Perfect! How are you both?" She asked as she hugged Jimin's dad and Ji Hyun, Jimin's brother. 

"Just fine. After listening to what you are thinking for your dance night, it sure had been tough." Jihyun said mockingly shaking his head as Ovi just shrugged. 

Ishika and Srishti? Busy talking to their oppas.

"I really love Move so much like god that's what you call a bop." Ishika chirped as Taemin chuckled and mouthed a "Thank You".

"Yeah and also I love you a lot Minho oppa!" She said as Minho chuckled.

"First of all, I can't believe I'm seeing THE. PARK. HYUNG. SIK. Like man I've dreamt of you a lot I can't even express--" Sri said palpitating as Hyung Sik flashed a million dollar smile and she died from inside. 

"Well, and who can forget- KAI YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE FROM EXO LIKE MAN THAT BEAUTY!" Ishika said as Jongin flashed a smile too. 

But there were two people who were sulking in the corner. 

Jungkook and Seokjin. 

"Okay that's fine Sri! I think we should let the guests rest so that they can practice later, right?" Jin came and took her hands from Hyung Sik's hands as she first looked at him bewildered but nodded anyways. 

"Yeah Hyung's right." Jungkook said as he dragged Ishika away from her biases as she just pouted and nodded.

"Okay then... " Hoseok came up clapping his hands to grab everyone's attention. 

"Let's teach people some K-pop dance." 

Hello!!! 

Although this was a filler, but you know, Har Roz koi function nhi hota lol. 

Also, Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Indians!!

Till then, adore this squishy. 

(Haye humaara dulha XD)