Day 6- Haldi (Part 1)

Ishika opened her eyes, not to find herself in her room.

Where am I?

She shifted a bit in her place, only to hear a groan right beside her ear as she felt warmth, OR much clearly a pair of hands wrapped around her, the feeling made her freeze right in her place and stop moving as she definitely knew it wasn't Ovi or Sri.

It was a strong man.

And she knows who is this person.

"Jungkook! Wake up! You're choking me!" She whisper-yelled but no use as once he's in deep sleep, there's no way he's waking up. She turned in his embrace to face him and tried shaking him a bit, but all efforts in vain.

Then she knew.

She had to use that Brahmastra.

She slowly pulled her hands to his bare chest and looked at his sleepy self mischievously as she pinched his nipples, startling him as he turned on his back and opened his eyes to look at Ishika who was sitting on his torso, laughing her heart out.

"Why you had to do that?" He whined as she kept laughing.

"Well mister, you were literally squeezing me with your Baahubali type arms. I have to use it for self defence." She said and kept laughing as he just blinked multiple times and tilted his head.

"What's Baahubali?" He asked confused and that made her giggle even louder.

And he did not needed answer of his question anymore.

Her small chocolate brown hair were flowing free in the air as she kept laughing with her eyes crinkling cutely and the cuteness factor even increased with the "Hello Kitty" pajamas she was wearing.

Is there ANY reason why I should fall in love with her?

(A/N: Ishika- I can tell TONS of reasons why you should not fall in love with me lmao)

Her laugh faltered off as he slowly sat up, closing the distance between them. She widened her eyes at what he's doing but couldn't say as her voice got stuck in her throat.

Which made her to cough loudly.

There goes the moment.

He sighed and looked at her in disbelief as he plopped his bare upper half on her bed, Now laughing with her.

"Sometimes we're so weird." She said and kept chuckling as he nodded chuckling too.

"But well, you love me though." He said cockily as she hit his chest but he still chuckled.

"You know, in this position we are, anyone coming here will think that we're doing the "wink wonk", but well, what they don't know that this fucker has a habit of pulling his shirt off in sleep."

"And you've got a fetish for my abs that's why you're sitting on them, right?" He chimed as she widened her eyes, looking at she definitely was sitting on his abs. She immediately went off his torso and mouthed an awkward "Sorry" as he chuckled seeing her blushing.

"Fuck you."

"Go ahead."

"Uhhhh" Ishi groaned at his cocky statement as he kept laughing at her red face but smiled though.

That's it. I'm going to make him beg now.

------

But how?

Ishika thought a lot, but no result as she couldn't think what to do.