Day 8: Kisses and Confessions

"So, let me get straight done over this." Srishti's father said as Srishti and Seokjin both nodded as they were sat on a couch with her dad sitting in front of them.

"Mr. Seokjin, you want to marry my daughter right? And I already made myself clear, I need to get confirmed in three things- number one, I would never tolerate tears in her eyes. Number two, you must be financially stable. And last, I need your parents' permission to proceed. The other two must are not a problem because both of you love each other and stable in life. But the third one, sorry I can't let your marriage happen without the third condition." He said and sighed as Seokjin nodded and Srishti pursed her lips.

"I know Sir, and I'll make sure to try till the end. Because we've came a long way to take our steps back like this." Jin said and looked at Sri who was just looking at the floor. He held her hand as she flinched and awkwardly took her hand away from him as he smiled sadly.

She's still mad.

"But well, remember we cannot wait for too long. So make sure to make it quick." He said as Jin nodded.

"OH well, ab dinner bhi banana hai. Kuch khaoge beta?" Sri's mom asked as Jin looked at her then Sri.

"Wanna eat something?" She said without even looking at him.

"Oh aunty why bothering? Let me help you." He said and stood up enthusiastically.

"But--"

"I'm like your son, right? Let me help." He said and smiled sheepishly as her mom smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Mithu! You too go." Sri said as Chhavi looked in disbelief.

"I don't wan--"

"Go and help them. Jin will need someone to translate." She said and Chhavi, after looking her big sis being so serious, nodded and went besides Jin and her mom.. After they went, Sri looked at her dad who was zoning out.

"What are you thinking papa?" She said and sat besides him as he sighed and looked at her.

"Tell me. Are you happy with your relationship?" He asked and Sri looked forward and nodded.

"I do love him a lot. Because I've seen him. He genuinely loves me, cherishes me, makes me feel like a princess. When we confirmed that we're a couple, I know how there were many ARMYs who rejected. He could have left my side to save his career because for sure he had struggled to get to this point. But he stayed, held my hand and told the world that I don't care about anything than her. At that moment, I knew he was a keeper. I saw you in him, papa." She said as her dad smiled ruffling her hair as she hugged him tightly.

"Then who am I to reject? Let's talk to his parents tomorrow and try our best. Because Agar Ladka Ladki Raazi, toh Kya karega Kaazi?" He said as both of them chuckled as Jin entered with a bowl full of rice with her mom and Chhavi handling trays.

"Sach mein, Itna Accha Pakaata hai ye ladka!" Her mom said.

"She's praising you for cooking amazing food." Chhavi said to him as he smiled and bowed a bit, Now putting the dishes on the table as her dad and her also came up for food. Jin looked at Sri who didn't even looked at him once.

Maybe I could clear things between us.

------

"How would I clear things?" Jimin almost yelled as he pulled his hair and ruffled them as Ishika simply shrugged and snuggled in Taehyung's shirt as they were sitting on the couch.

"You know what? Don't talk. Make a move, just go and kiss the hell out of her. And then tell me if her anger don't melt in seconds. Make her feel how badly you love her, she'll be fine. Trust me." She said as Tae nodded now slowing playing with her hair with the hand that was on her shoulders.