Day 2- Shikaras and Shopping

"Bhaiya yeh seb kaise diye?" Srishti asked as she looked at the apples and Seokjin was busy taking his selfies.

"Hey! You should concentrate over here!" Sri said and slapped his arm as he winced in pain.

"You know that hurts, right! So you should not." He said but Sri just ignored him and went ahead, looking at all the vegetables. The market was situated just near the lake, so one could see beautiful mountains surrounding the lake and people going to work or just admiring the view.

"You know, the lake near which we are is the Dal Lake. One of the center of attraction of this area." Srishti said as Seokjin nodded, now looking at the calm water and beautiful curved boats floating as people sitting in them cheered and admired the view.

"I wanna sit in those." He said as Sri furrowed her brows, looking at him.

"Okay. Let us get the veggies for food first." She said and asked the seller to pack tomatoes and he kept looking at her.

She looks so Beautiful when concentrated.

Srishti poked his shoulder, taking him out of his "Adoring Srishti" time as he took the bags from her hands as she just chuckled and both walked to the car as she knocked on the window and the driver opened the back door where they put all the bags.

"Thodi der mein aate hai Bhaiya!" Srishti yelled as Seokjin saw the driver nod and she held his hand, now walking to the shore from where people were sitting in the boats.

"Coming in a while. Gotta pay for this." Sri said as Jin nodded and soon she was out of sight. He looked here and there to see a couple in one of the boats as the lady was sitting besides the guy, the lad's hands wrapped around her as both of them were giggling and looking adorably at each other.

How cute.

"Jin! Let's go." Sri said taking him out of his trance as he walked with her and they walked to a boat as the guy running the boat helped them to sit.

And the boat started.

Srishti started playing with the water in the lake as the boat went smoothly, her adoring the scenic beauty of the Valley and Seokjin adoring the girl sitting besides him. There was an adorable grin on her face as she giggled while playing with water, and this was why Seokjin couldn't help but giggle with her.

Shit man. I can't help but fall even more.

Sri splashed a bit of water from her palms taking him out of his trance as he looked at her, lost and she giggled even more.

"You look so cute when lost." She said as Jin just burst out in giggles with her as both of them kept laughing for no reason.

"You know, I really wanted to get married first in the group. Being elder really made me wanting to get married. And when I met with you, I knew that my search is actually over. Starting from, I didn't actually reacted the way you thought I would." He said as she nodded, reminding the scene when she expected him to be a bit shocked by culture difference but he was actually interested in knowing her.

"Well, culture gap sometimes become a problem, sometimes now. Like see Jimin! He's totally ready to do every ritual of Indian marriage for Ovi." Sri said as Jin looked at her.

"Well, I would also do that." He said as Sri looked at him in amusement as the looking soon turned in a stare, both lost in each other's eyes. And it was so intense that both of them didn't noticed that they're leaning to each other, their face just inches away as his gaze flickered from her eyes to her lips and she knew what's gotta happen now.