Day 1- Off to India

Day 1- Off to India

"So we're getting married!!!" Ojesvi and Jimin said in unison as when the couple opened their eyes, they could see 8 shocked face.

"wait a sec HOW COULD YOU GET MARRIED BEFORE ME?" Seokjin yelled as Srishti just held his arm, giving him an assuring look.

"We thought we should get--"

"I THOUGHT WE WILL GET MARRIED ON THE SAME DAY!!"

"But Taehyung I--"

"AND I HAVEN'T EVEN FOUND ONE GIRL YET AND MY DONGSAENG IS GETTING HITCHED!!"

"It's okay Hobi hyung, you'll find a gir--"

"I AM THE LEADER AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOLD ME BEFORE?"

"ENOUGH!" Ojesvi yelled as all their palpitating friends calmed down and looked at her.

"We have talked to our parents, we're going to India in two days and start shopping for everything over there." She said and everyone nodded.

"wait a sec miss YOU'RE HAVING AN INDIAN WEDDING?" Ishika yelled as the couple hissed and then there they were, with everyone yelling nonsense as Ojesvi facepalmed and Jimin pursed his lips. He looked at her as she shook her head in annoyance.

"They will be hyper for a few moments but will calm soon. Don't worry, after all I'm the first member to get hitched, everything's new to them." Jimin said as Ojesvi sighed loudly and both of them shook their heads, pursing their lips as they saw the dramatic scene in front of them.

Well, wait till we reach India.

-----

OH MY GOD WE ARE IN INDIA.

"Stay with me. I never came to India before." Jimin said and held Ovi's hand tighter as Ovi just chuckled.

"But didn't you said you're very confident because you had a lot of trips?" She said teasingly as Jimin looked at with disbelief.

"They were all good. But seeing the crowd outside, I feel this gotta make an exception." He said as they saw a huge crowd with the banners of their family members as it was noisy outside the airport.

I mean VERY noisy.

"Well how the hell we gotta find your family, Ovi? Like there are many people who look just the same." Seokjin said as Srishti narrowed her eyes.

"Well, we're better than koreans. Like everyone there is ready to give another one complex with their flawless skin. At least our skin is sun-kissed and we're happy with it." Sri said as the girls laughed and walked out of the airport, only to feel the cold breeze and shiver a bit.

"Here." Jungkook said as he put a jacket on Ishika's shoulder and she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him.

"What's this kdrama act for?" She asked as he chuckled in return.

"Well, it was you who was shivering from cold. But if you don't, you can give ba--"

"Okay okay I'm fine with it." She said and went a bit aside as he chuckled, his bunny teeth in full view as they walked to see Ojesvi's sister Yashasvi and father standing there, waving for them to notice her.