Day 5- Sangeet (Part 2)

"Let's bring it up for ladki ki sahelian, the one who never left their side and played a catalyst for them, Srishti and Ishika!" Yashasvi said through mic and the crowd cheered as the lights went off and revealed Ishika as the song played.

As she ended her song, Srishti arrived with three friends of Ovi and then took their position as the song played.

The song was Korean at first, but when the English part came, then everyone cheered their loudest. The song ended as the girls happily went off the stage.

"And Now, one is called as the mom and other as the dad. Well, they're none other than Namjoon and Seokjin!" Taehyung said as everyone cheered and the bff trio yelled "Namjin" as Seokjin and Namjoon arrived on the stage.

Everyone was cheering loud as both the guys tried their best to dance nice, but well, you know them. They ended the song with a "Seokjin special flying kiss" as then laughed and went down the stage.

"Now, let's hear it for Ovi's best friends from school, lally and Kareen!" Ishika said as the two friends revealed themselves on the stage as the song played.

Everyone cheered loud as Hoseok looked at them in adoration.

Nothing romantic though. He taught them that dance.

"Now, let's hear it up for the sunshine, Hoseok! Oh yeah, Yoongi was about to perform, but he actually hurt his leg during practice so Ishika will be supporting with him!" Srishti said as the flash revealed Ishika and Hoseok, ready as the song played. Hoseok actually thought of another song, but then changed last moment as Yoongi injured himself.

"And Now, the final performances of the night. Let's hear it up for our groom, Jimin!!!!" Ishika said and winked at Ovi who looked bewildered as everyone clapped. And the flashed went on to the center where was Jimin.

But he was not alone.

Jungkook was there.

(A/N: Okay so basically this is an audio but imagine both the guys performing in the attire where they performed Black and White in prom party.)