Day 10: After wedding party!

"You know, I was waiting for this moment from such a long time." Jungkook muttered as Ishika shyly nodded. As he said, they were behind a wall, a secluded place where no one could see.

A perfect place.

"Well, it's my first kiss so guide me a bit?" She meekly said as he chuckled and closed the gap.

"My God, seeing you practically blushing and not saying any savage comment is new." He whispered as she blushed even more as he breathed out and leaned in, closing the distance. Ishika could practically listen to her loud heartbeat as she closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to meet hers.

Till then someone fucking meant to interrupt it.

"ISHIKA DI I--oh my god." They heard a yell as a "Fuck" came out from both the mouths as Ishika looked to see Yashasvi looking shocked as ever as all the three laughed nervously, Ishika blushing and Jungkook mentally cursing.

"Well, I know it was your moment but can I take Ishika Di? You know, we gotta go for the shoes."

"Oh yeah I'm coming. Now go!" Ishika said loudly but it ended as a meek voice as Yashasvi nodded and walked ahead.

"Well, I'm going now. Sorry." She said as Jungkook just winked and gave a peck on her cheeks as she said blushed.

"Don't worry, let's catch up after wedding." He said as she nodded and walked outside, a big grin on her face and cheeks tinted with a shade of pink.

"Literally why you had to ruin the moment?" Ishika whined as Yashasvi turned to look at her sternly.

"I didn't meant it, okay! Let's go." She said but from inside she knew that she meant that.

Who cares well.

"Hey Hey wait, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook got stopped by a hand as he looked to see a guy stopping his way.

"Well if you want autograph then no thanks I'm busy." He said as the guy didn't budged.

"I don't want autograph, I want Ishika." He said as Jungkook furrowed his brows and looked at him.

"Excuse me? May I know who are you? And why you want Ishika?" Jungkook asked to that guy.

"Coz she is my Ishu. I don't want to make a huge issue so, give my Ishu back." That guy said as Jungkook scoffed.

"Sorry, you saw she confessed to me, so back off." He said as the guy didn't budged.

"Not in mood. And surely till I don't get her back." He said as Jungkook looked at him, pure competitiveness in eyes.

No one can get her apart from me.

"Listen Mr. Whatever your name is, let me clear this to you that you'll not get her this easy and I'm not in a mood to fight with you so it's better for you to back off." Jungkook said and was about to left when that guy again stopped him.

"First of all, my name is Rohan and game on Mr. Jeon, I'll show you how capable I'm for her."

Game on.

___

Damm, I'm so hungry.

Hoseok and Seokjin went to dessert counter. As they were Korean, they were more fond of Indian foods and Indian desserts.

Hoseok ate almost five to six Gulab Jamun at Jimin and Ovi's engagement. Unfortunately, it is not available in Korea so, he decided to enjoy them for the last time.