Chapter 99 (The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion)

Elua's POV.

Sokka rubs his eyes as he looks down at a map he had been looking at for quite a while now. I grab a cup of water and put it in his hand, he looks at his hand in confusion for a moment but he looks over to me and gives me a smile of appreciation.
"Top of the morning, Momo!" I hear Aang say happily. I look over to him, he looked very energized and was smiling wide.
"Sounds like you slept well," Katara says with a smile.
"Like a baby moose lion. I'm ready to face the Fire Lord," Aang says confidently.
"So, what's your strategy for taking him down? Going to get your glow on and hit him with a little Avatar State action?" Toph asks as she punches the air. Aang's shoulders slump at her words.

"He can't," I state. Toph frowns in confusion.
"When Azula shot me with lightning, my 7th chakra was locked, cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the Universe," Aang explains.
"...You know what I just heard? Blah blah spiritual mumbo jumbo blah blah something about space," Toph says.
"Oh no," I hear Katara say, making we turn around and look over the cliffside to see a bunch of fog rolling in. "Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion?" She asks worriedly.
"No, that is the invasion," Sokka says with a wide smile as he stands up and we see 5 Water Tribe ships emerging out of the fog.

We all run down to the rocky shores, Aang and Toph earthbend docks out of the water that allows everyone to get off the boats. Sokka and Katara run over to their dad and hug him.
"You made it Dad!" Katara says happily.
"Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find?" Sokka asks.
"I did. But I'm a little worried, Sokka. Some of these men aren't exactly the warrior type," Hakoda whispers to him as he looks over to the docks where two familiar swamp people are walking off of the boats.
"Whooo-whee. This place ain't nothing like a swamp," Due says smiling and looking around. "What'd you reckon that is, Tho? Some sort of Fire Nation exploding trap that would eat ya?" Due asks Tho as he points to a rock in the water.

"It's just a rock, Due," Tho states.
"Well, I'll be," Due says smiling in astonishment.
"Is it just me, or are those fellas a little loose in the leaf head?" Hakoda asks.
"I just wish they would wear pants," Bato says, making Tho look over to us.
"Pants are an illusion...and so is death," Tho states and we look at him confused.
"Hi, Katara," I hear someone say behind us. We all turn around and see Haru smiling as he walks over to us.
"Haru, it's so good to see you," Katara says as she runs over and hugs him.
"Toph, this is Haru. When we met him, his town was controlled by the Fire Nation. So he had to hide his earthbending," Aang explains to Toph.

"Katara inspired me and my Father to take back our village," Haru states as his father walks over.
"You helped us find our courage, Katara. Now we're here to help you," Tyro says with a smile.
"No way. Is that..." Toph starts to say as the Hippo walks over and hugs her.
"Hippo happy to see Blind Bandit!" Hippo says smiling.
"You guys here for a re-match?" Toph asks threateningly.
"Negatory. The Boulder and The Hippo no longer fight for others' entertainment. Now, we fight for our Kingdom!" The Boulder shouts.
"Sweet," Toph says smiling. Suddenly, a boat explodes behind Sokka, Hakoda and I. We run over to the boat and see an older man that I hadn't met before, Teo, Pipsqueak and the Duke walk off the boat.

"Was that a new invention?" Sokka asks.
"Yes. But unfortunately, the incendiary capabilities of peanut sauce proved to be a failure," The older man says.
"You're making peanut sauce bombs?" I ask with a frown of confusion.
"They're destructive," Pipsqueak says.
"And Delicious!" The Duke adds as they lick off the sauce laughing.
"Were you able to complete work on the plans I sent you?" Sokka asks the older man.
"Yes, I was. And I think the Fire Nation will be quite surprised," The older man states.
"Aang, my Dad and I made this for you," Teo says as he hands Aang a staff that looked kind of like his old glider.