CHAPTER 16 - Omkara Attacks Abhay

Hi.... I'm back again with this update... I don't know how many times I should apologize for the late update.... I don't know why but my heart couldn't connect with this story no matter how many times I tried... Maybe because the track has ended in the show and it was better than this....

CHAPTER 16

CITY HOSPITAL

Abhay is still looking at Ishana waiting for her to answer him while Ishana is dumbstruck with his question. She looks at Navya helplessly while Navya is also helpless like her. Abhay snaps his fingers in front of Ishana's face.

Abhay: Excuse me, miss. I'm asking you something. How do you know that I'm having problems with the Oberois??

Ishu: Woh..... Woh...... (stops when Shravani enters the cabin with other cops.) Shravs!!?? (Shravani goes towards them.)

Shrav: Ishu, you are here too??

Ishu: Navya told me about the attack. That's why I came here.

Shrav: Are you alright, Navya?? Did he attack you??

Navya: I'm fine, bhabhi. Luckily, he came. (Pointing towards Abhay.) This is Mr Abhay, Shivaay Singh Oberoi's cousin. (Shravani nods.)

Shrav: Have you seen his face?? How was he looking like?? Can you describe??

Navya: He was wearing a mask, so we couldn't see his face.

Shrav: Other than that?? I mean his height, weight.

Navya: He is very tall and tough too.

Shivaay: Ishana, ask your bhabhi to see the CCTV footage rather than asking your friend. (A guy enters the cabin.)

Cons: Mam, the footage is ready. You can come and watch it. (Shravani nods and about to go. Ishana smirks at him.)

Shivaay: Hey, tell her that you want to follow her too. (Ishana nods and about to call Shravani.)

Shrav: (looks at IshNavAb) Three of you too come with me. (IshNavAb agree and follow Shravani.)

CCTV Room

Four of them are watching the CCTV footage. Shivaay too watches it standing beside Ishana.

Ishu: (towards Shivaay) Do you know who is he?? (Abhay who is standing beside Ishana thought she is asking him.)

Abhay: How I will know?? He is wearing a mask. Can't you see??

Ishu: Excuse me. I'm not asking you.

Abhay: Then, who else you were asking?? You are blaming me since then. You were talking like you know everything about me and the family.

Ishu: Yeah, I know everything. Do you have any problem with that?? (Shravani is confused seeing their argument.)

Shrav: What is happening here?? Ishu, you both already know each other earlier??

Abhay: Seems like only I know her today but she has known me earlier.

Shrav: (confused) What he is saying, Ishu?? Have you known him earlier??

Ishu: Shravs......

Abhay: Wait a minute. Are you both know each other??

Navya: Mr Abhay, this is ACP Shravani Raichand, Ishu's bhabhi as well as mine. And bhabhi, you know right she is closer with the Oberois these days. Maybe, she has know about him from one of them. Mr Abhay, her family and Oberois are family friends. They just met after many years. Ishu used to go to their house these days.