CHAPTER 4 - ShivIsh at ShivIka Villa

CHAPTER 4

GOA

CITY HOSPITAL

Shivaay and Ishana reached there and walk towards the ward where Shivaay is admitted. Ishana looks here and there and opens the door.

Shivaay: (points towards the bed) See. I told you that I'm in coma but you didn't believe me. Are you believing me now?? (Ishana looks at the bed without blinking her eyes. She still can't believe that she met a spirit. Shivaay looks at her who still in shock and shakes her shoulder) Ishana!! Are you alright??

Ishu: (come out from her shock) Hmm?? Yeah. I'm fine. Can I ask you something??

Shivaay: Sure. Ask me.

Ishu: You are still alive but how come your spirit is out from your body??

Shivaay: (smiles) I'm not a spirit, Ishana. I'm a soul. I don't know how to explain to you because I too not very clear about it. A Baba said that I did some good deed in my life. That's why my soul came out when I'm still alive.

Ishu: What is the use?? No one from your family can see you or feel your presence. So, what is the use your soul came out from your body?? (Shivaay is shocked with her question)

Shivaay: But, you can see me.

Ishu: So?? Who am I to you?? What is the use that I can see you?? You are asking me to help you. How I will help you?? I don't even know anyone in your family. Do you want me to go and tell your family that your soul came out from your body and I can see your soul?? Will they believe me?? Definitely not. They will think I'm mad and will chase me out.

Shivaay: I know that, Ishana and I can understand that. But, I don't have any other option than asking your help. (Holds her hand) Please, Ishana.

Ishu: Shivaay, I can understand your helplessness. In fact, I too want to help you. But, how?? No one will believe me if I said that I can see your soul. (They heard a voice)

Voice: What are you doing here?? (Both of them turn towards the voice)

Ishu: Navya. Actually, I came to meet you.

Navya: Fine. But, what are you doing here?? You can't simply enter this ward. This patient is one of the richest man in India. Chief doctor strictly warned to not to allow everyone to come to this ward. Only his family are allowed. Before anyone come, we better leave from this ward. (Pulls Ishana's hand and leave from the ward. Shivaay too follows them.)

Navya’s Cabin

Ishana is sitting in front of Navya while Shivaay is standing nearby a window.

Navya: You wanted to meet me but why you didn't come straightly to my cabin and went to that ward?? Do you know who is that patient??

Ishu: Shivaay Singh Oberoi!!

Navya: (surprised) Of course you will know. After all, you are a famous businessman's daughter.

Ishu: (smirks) My father is a businessman, not me. And I don't know that guy before this. I only know him yesterday.

Navya: (confused) What?? Yesterday?? (Ishana nods) Owh!! You must have watched in news or had read in newspaper about his accident.

Ishu: Navya, you know me since childhood. Don't you know that I don't like to watch news and read newspaper??

Navya: Then, how did you know about him??

Ishu: Navya, you won't believe me if I tell you how I know him.

Navya: (confused) Why?? Never mind, you tell me first. Then, I will decide to believe you or not.