CHAPTER 5 - Who is the Police Officer?

CHAPTER 5

ShivIka Villa

ShivIsh are about to leave from there but a police jeep enters the villa that time. Both of them look each other confusingly.

Shivaay: Why the police jeep is here??

Ishu: Who knows??

Both of them are looking at the jeep and a person steps out from the jeep. Ishana is shocked to see the person and stands without blinking her eyes. Shivaay is confused with her behaviour and follows her gaze towards the person. He is surprised as well and shakes her shoulder. She comes back from shock.

Shivaay: Ishana, that officer is…..

Ishu: (nods) Hmmmm….

Shivaay: (sees the officer entering inside the house with another two cops) What we are going to do now??

Ishu: Let's go and see from near.

Shivaay: But, they won't let you to enter the house.

Ishu: (smirks) I'm not going to enter the house. You just follow me silently. (Leaves towards the house)

Shivaay: (shakes his head) I don't know whose house is this. Mine or hers?? She is asking me to follow her. (Goes behind her)

Inside the house

The senior Oberois who are sitting in the living room are surprised to see police entering their house. Kalyani calls for the youngsters to come there. They too come there.

Om: Yes. Why you all are here??

Officer: Who are Tej Singh Oberoi, Omkara Singh Oberoi and Rudra Singh Oberoi??

Om: I'm Omkara Singh Oberoi, (pointing towards Rudra) this is my brother Rudra Singh Oberoi and that is (pointing towards Tej) Tej Singh Oberoi. Why you are asking for us??

Officer: I will tell you. We received a complain that three of you tried to kill Shivaay Singh Oberoi and he is in hospital because of you. (All are shocked) So, you have to follow us to police station for enquiry.

Rudra: What?? Why we want to kill our brother?? We love him a lot.

Gauri: What proof you are having to say like this??

Bhavya: Bhabhi, relax. They are not arresting them. They are taking them for enquiry.

Gauri: Whatever it is. I can't see police taking my family with them. (Hugs Omkara and cries)

Officer: Listen. We have to do our duty. Besides that, we received a complaint against them.

Annika: But, officer, who made the complaint against them??

Pinky: I'm the one made the complaint. (All turn towards her)

Shakti: What have you done, Pinky?? Why you made the complaint against them??

Pinky: I did corrects only, Shakti ji. My son in this state because of them only. They plans everything but pretends to be good.

Jhanvi: What are you saying, Pinky?? OmRu love Shivaay a lot. How they will do like that to him?? Tej's anger towards Shivaay is different. He doesn't have any intention to kill Shivaay. Shivaay is our son too.

Pinky: (ignores them) What are you waiting for, officer?? Take them with you.

Officer: Yes, madam. (About to take them)

Om: One minute. (Goes towards Pinky) How could you think like this about us, Choti ma?? Shivaay is our life. How we will do like that to him?? (With hurt filled voice)