LIT

I was tagged by Shafeeqat and Vartika_18

So, the thirteen facts about me are:

1) I like to be alone most of the time because I felt loneliness can be a better companion than humans.

2) I'm very much close with my colleagues and cousin sister if compare to my own family.

3) I don't like shopping, jewelleries and makeup.

4) I don't like to waste money expensive things for myself but don't care to buy them for my loved ones. If I purchased something, I will take the most cheapest one for myself.

5) I'm a person who easily believe the people who are close to me which I'm trying to change.

6) I'm scared to touch guys while talking with them. Once, I accidentally touched a guy while taking something on my desk. He scolded me terribly and since then I'm scared to be near with any guys if I want to talk with them.

7) If I'm at peak of my anger, I won't yell on the person. But, my tears will make their way out from my eyes. I will be scared that I might use wrong words to scold them. So, I found this is the way to avoid that.

8) I love to think funny moments of my life and smile to myself. I felt that could reduce my stress and pain in my life. Some might think it's crazy but it's really works for me.

9) I will share my happiness with everyone but will keep my pain inside my heart.

10) I love singing and listening to meaningful songs.

11) I can speak three languages but Hindi is not one of them.

12) I love to write FF focussing on the characters that has been scrapped or abandoned in a serial example IshKara, PriVeer and RuMya and love to make negative characters as positive example Swetlana.

13) My current favourite on screen couples are IshKara, ShivIka, PriVeer, RiKara, RuMya, AvNeil and PoojAm.

Ok. Done with these thirteen facts.

Now, it's time to tag:

7Fenil5
Charmedone22
Legendary_Anaconda
dnyanada16
nikiwal

I don't know who else I have to tag...