CHAPTER 10 - Ishana in Danger

CHAPTER 10

While driving back…..

Shrav: Ishu, it seems like you are becoming closer with the Oberoi girls. (Ishana looks at her in surprise) As I know, you won't easily get closer with anyone. But, you just know them yesterday but you invited them for shopping. That's what surprising me.

Ishu: (smiles sheepishly) Nothing like that, Shravs. Woh… I saw Annika's face is pale thinking of her husband. That's why I want to change her mood by taking her out. Shravs, are you busy today??

Arjun: Your bhabhi is a cop. Don't forget that. She always busy.

Shrav: Why, Ishu??

Ishu: No, I thought to ask you and Navya to join us too.

Navya: I'm sorry, my dear. I have important surgery today. I can't join you for shopping.

Shrav: I too can't join you, Ishu. I need to investigate Shivaay's case. You know, right??

Ishu: Yeah. Shravs, did you get any information about that thangabali??

All: Thangabali??

Arjun: Who is Thangabali??

Ishu: (teasingly) Bahubali’s brother. (Arjun stares at her) Shravs, the tall guy came to their house yesterday.

Shrav: Oh!! That guy. Dr Veer Prathap Chauhan. I only will know if I go to office today.

Ishu: Shrav, if you get to know about him, can you tell me as well?? I too want to know.

Manish: Ishu, don't interfere in her work. The details are very confidential.

Ishu: I know that, Manu. But, this case is looking like interesting. That's why I want to know about it. Who knows maybe I can help her in this case.

Arjun: Ishu, seems like your interest is changing. You were keen to meet a soul or spirit before this. What happened to that now?? Have you lost interest in those things??

Ishu: You all stopped me. That's why I thought to focus on different matter. If you don't want to tell me about this case, never mind, I will go back to my previous aim. (Makes a puppy face)

Shrav: No need of that. I will tell you if I know anything about him. You can help me in this case.

Arjun: Shravani…..

Shrav: That's ok, Arjun. I know about Ishu. She won't tell anyone about my case.

Ishu: (jumps in happiness) Thank you, Shravs. (Hugs her) You are the world's best bhabhi. (Kisses her cheek. Shravani too hugs her and kisses her head. Navya smiles looking at them while ArMan shake their heads)

Arjun: Navya, should I drop you at hospital??

Navya: No need of that, bhaiya. Just drop me nearby auto station. I'll take an auto and go to hospital.

Ishu: What happened to your scooter??

Navya: I sent it for service and will get it in evening.

Manish: You don't have to go by auto. Arjun, we will send her to hospital. (Arjun nods and drives to hospital. He drops Navya at hospital and drives back to home.)

ArMan and Shravani left to office after dropping Ishana at house. Ishana has her medicine and goes to her room. She erased the message that she has written for Shivaay on the mirror. Shivaay just came and looks at Ishana.

Shivaay: Thanks, Ishana.

Ishu: (turns to him) Thanks?? For what??

Shivaay: For inviting Annika for shopping.