CHAPTER 7 - Annika Wants to Meet Ishana

CHAPTER 7

IshShrav are about to leave from ShivIka Villa. Shravani looks at Ishana and thinks something. She takes her mobile and calls someone.

Shrav: Hello, ACP Shravani here. I can't come to office right now. I'll be coming in another an hour. And, suno, I need all the information about Dr Veer Prathap Chauhan. I want them as soon as possible. (Ends the call)

Ishu: Shravs, why did you ask to find about that guy??

Shrav: I don't know, Ishu but I felt suspicious about him.

Ishu: You too?? In fact, I'm having bad vibes looking at him. I felt like I have seen him before this. But, don't know where.

Shrav: Maybe you are thinking too much, Ishu.

Ishu: No, Shravs. I'm very sure that I have met him before this. I need to talk with Shivaay regarding this.

Shrav: (confused) Shivaay?? Who Shivaay??

Ishu: (bits her tongue realising what she said) I mean lord Shiva. (Folds her hand and looks at the sky)

Shrav: (slaps her head) Paagal!! Come. I'll send you back first and I'll go to office after that.

Ishu: (looks here and there and thinks) Where is this Shivaay?? Maybe he is still with his wife. It's ok. I'll go back first.

Shrav: (snaps her finger at Ishana) What are you thinking, Ishu?? Let's go. (Sits on Ishana's scooter and starts it. Ishana smiles and get on the scooter. They leave from there.)

ShivIka's Room

Annika is pacing at the room thinking about something.

Annika: There is definitely something. Or why I should feel like that towards a stranger girl?? What is her connection with Shivaay?? But, Shivaay is in coma. (Holds her head) Aargh!! So confused. I need to meet her again.

Raichand House

Shravani already left for her work after sending Ishana home. Ishana is pacing at the living room and thinking about Veer.

Ishu: I have met him before this but where?? And, not long time ago, I just met him recently. (Holds her head) Think, Ishu, think. (Tries to recall but she can't remember. She sighs in frustration) Never mind, I'll have my medicines first. Then, I'll think. (She goes and takes her medicine kit. She looks at the medicines and thinks something) These medicines, I just bought them two days before. And, I met Shivaay for the first time that day. (She smiles and about to have the medicine but stops thinking something) Wait!! Not only Shivaay, I met that guy as well. Yeah. I met him that day.

FLASHBACK TWO DAYS AGO

CITY HOSPITAL, GOA

Ishana just finished her vaccination and walks searching for something.

Ishu: Where is this pharmacy?? Usually, Ajju or Shravs will buy the medicines before I finished my vaccination. Both of them are busy today. So, I have to buy myself. (She is busily rubbing her arm with cotton cleaning her blood stain and didn't realise someone is coming in front. She accidentally collides with the person. She looks at the man who is staring at her. She makes an apologetic face.) I'm sorry. (The guy stares at her and nods his head. Ishana leaves from there.)

Ishu: (while walking) Why he stare at me like that?? I just accidentally hit him. But, he looked at me like I have crushed his bones. I'm the one must worried for bumping into his heavyweight body. Leave that, Ishu. Find the pharmacy first. (Looking at somewhere) One guy is sitting there. Let's ask him. (Walks towards the guy)