CHAPTER 2 - Shivaay Meets Ishana

CHAPTER 2

Shivaay is searching here and there for that girl but he couldn't find her. He sits in disappointment covering his face with his palms.

Shivaay: How I will find that girl in this big city?? I don't know who is she and where she is staying?? How I can find her??

He sees a temple nearby the place and walks towards it. He is about to place his leg but stops himself.

Shivaay: How I will enter the temple?? I'm a spirit. Spirit can't enter the temple. (He heard a voice)

Voice: Who said you can't enter the temple?? Don't back off before trying. (Shivaay turns towards the voice and surprised to see an old Baba)

Shivaay: Babaji, you can see me??

Baba: Definitely I can see you, beta. This is Shiv Mandir. He won't stop his child from seeing him. (Smiles at Shivaay)

Shivaay: How I will enter, Babaji?? I'm a spirit and spirit can't enter holy places.

Baba: (smiles) You are not a spirit, beta. You are a soul. You are still alive but now you are unconscious. You have done some good deeds in your life. That's why your soul came out from your body when you are still alive. Not everyone will get this chance. It's a blessing for you.

Shivaay: It's not a blessing, Baba ji. It's a curse. My family is in problem and I can't do anything to protect them. No one can see me. How I am going to protect them??

Baba: (smiles) You are mistaken, beta. God won't do anything without reason. Your soul is out when you are still alive. You still can protect your family.

Shivaay: But, how Baba ji?? I'm just a soul. A helpless soul. I can't even touch anything. (Cries)

Baba: Don't lose your hope,beta. You are lord Shiva's heir. Fold your hands and pray to him wholeheartedly. He will show you a way. He will give power to your hands. Who knows he might send an angel to help you.

Shivaay nods and places his leg inside the temple. Whatever the Baba ji said was right. He can enter the temple. He turns towards Baba ji to thank him but he is not there.

Shivaay: (surprised) Where the Baba ji went?? After that girl, he is the only one can see me. Now, he also disappeared. Never mind, I'll go and pray first.

He walks towards lord Shiva idol and prays.

Shivaay: (in his heart) Shiv ji, I'm your heir. Now, I'm in a problem and need to help my family. No one can see me except that one girl. But, I can't find her. Please show me a way to find the girl. She is the only one can help me.

He finishes his prayers and goes outside the temple. He walks crossing the road and heard a girl's voice.

Girl: Move!!! Move!! (Shivaay is shocked to see a girl on scooter and almost hit him. She lost her balance and almost fell but Shivaay holds her preventing her from falling down. The girl sighs in relief and composed herself. Shivaay looks at his hand and sees the girl and recalls she is the same girl he met yesterday.)

Girl: Are you blind?? Can't you see and walk?? (Shivaay looks at the girl and smiles) Hello!! I'm scolding you. Why are you grinning like a fool??

Shivaay: Hey, do you remember me?? We met yesterday at the hospital.

Girl: (tries to recall) Oh, you?? Do you have any problem?? Yesterday, you behaved weirdly with me. Today, you are smiling weirdly. Are you following me by any chance??

Shivaay: Actually, I was searching for you since yesterday but I couldn't find you. Luckily, I saw you today.

Girl: You are searching for me?? But, why?? I don't even know you.